- Sunset cruise from Dubrovnik including dinner
- Set sail on a 16th-century karaka replica, complete with wooden masts, sails, and cannons
- Soak up views of UNESCO-listed Dubrovnik, the city's ancient walls, and the picturesque island of Lokrum
- Sip a glass of Champagne and watch the sunset from your vantage point on the Adriatic Sea
- Tuck into delicious regional dishes from the ship’s onboard buffet, washed down with a drink
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
There are two docs in the port, the ship is big and visible, it starts from one of the docs.
What To Expect
With the sun setting on the horizon, lounge on the deck with your fellow passengers and take in the stunning views of the amazing Adriatic Sea, verdant Lokrum Island and, of course, the tall medieval walls that surround UNESCO World Heritage-listed Old Town of Dubrovnik.
Sip a glass of bubbly and converse with your fellow shipmates, sharing stories about your time in the ‘Pearl of the Adriatic,’ as the city has historically been called. And then begin to feast on an onboard buffet, filled with locally made cheeses and meats, including cured prsut, the Dalmatian version of prosciutto. See See the Itinerary for a sample menu.
Graze on your dinner as the boat cruises around Dubrovnik. Pass by verdant Lokrum Island, where some legends claim Richard the Lionheart was once shipwrecked on his way back from the Crusades in the Holy Land.
Then, disembark at Dubrovnik’s old harbor, where the cruise concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please note minimum age required for this tour is 16 years old
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- When announcing the reservation , it is necessary to select the menu per person (meat, fish or vegetarian)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 115 travelers
- OPERATED BY Karaka Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms