- Walking tour through the narrow streets of Old Town
- Visit the Cathedral of the Assumption and Onofrio's Fountain
- Informative commentary from your professional local guide
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Pile Gate Please meet our tour guide at Pile Square, outside the Old Town city walls, in front of the fountain by the 'Dubravka 1836' restaurant&bar.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Start at Pile Gate, one of three ways into the Old Town, and then stop at Onofrio’s Fountain, a drinking fountain connected to a 7.5-mile (12-km) aqueduct that has, for centuries, carried drinking water into the city. Then, walk a little further and you’ll be at the Franciscan Monastery, home to one of the oldest still-functioning pharmacies in Europe. Wander around the 14th-century Gothic cloister and take in some of the art.
Continue down the Stradun, the limestone-covered main pedestrian street of Dubrovnik and pay a visit to Sponza Palace, a Renaissance-era Sponza structure that is now home to the state archives. In the main square, have a look at Orlando’s Column, the City Bell Tower, the Rector’s Palace and the Church of St Blaise. Across the square, visit the Cathedral of the Assumption, a beautiful baroque sanctuary, that was partially rebuilt after an earthquake in the 18th century.
Worry-free Shore Excursion: We will ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to the Dubrovnik port for your ship’s departure. In the extremely unlikely event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY EuroAdria Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This was the type of tour where you have to wear headphones in order to hear the tour guide because there was quite a bit of people, and she's always up ahead of the group." See review