1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Dubrovnik is known for its history and architecture, but appreciating its many sights can be difficult on a self-led tour. Forget the guidebook and learn from a local on a tour of Dubrovnik’s Old Town, exploring landmarks including the Franciscan Monastery, Stradun monument, Cathedral of the Assumption, and more. Enjoy the intimate perspective of a walking tour as you gain insight into the city’s far-reaching heritage and culture.
- Discover the historic city’s famous and hidden landmarks, including the Rector's Palace
- Learn about Dubrovnik’s history and culture from your local guide
- Experience the city intimately as you explore by foot
- Choose a departure time that suits your schedule
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Use of audio headsets in groups of 4+ persons
Departure & Return
Orange umbrella, Brsalje ul. 8, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Ribarnica ul. 1, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- In 2020 minimum of 2 people per booking is required for the tour to run.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dubrovnik Walks
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Dubrovnik Walks - Old Town 1.5 h Discovery Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Dubrovnik Walks - Old Town 1.5 h Discovery Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 3494OLDTOWN
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingDubrovnikWalking Tours - DalmatiaHistorical Tours - DalmatiaWalking Tours - KotorHistorical Tours - KotorWalking Tours - BudvaHistorical Tours - BudvaCategory
Franciscan Church and MonasteryMljet IslandDubrovnik Cable CarSt. Lawrence Fortress (Fort Lovrijenac)Ethnographic Museum (Rupe Museum)Dubrovnik Cathedral TreasuryMuseum of Croatian War of Independence (Homeland War Museum)Elafiti Islands (Elaphites) Konavle ValleyLove Stories MuseumSt. John’s Fortress (Fort St. Ivana)Orlando's Column (Orlandov Stup)Dubrovnik Bell TowerChurch of St. Blaise (Crkva Sv. Vlaha)House of Marin Drzic (Dom Marina Drzica)Elaphite IslandsFort BokarOnofrio's FountainRevelin FortressLokrum Benedictine Monastery