- 3-hour walking tour of Dubrovnik Old Town and the city walls, both UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Explore the Old Town with a professional guide and get a snapshot of the city’s history and culture
- See top sights like Sponza Palace and the Franciscan Monastery
- Walk along the famous city walls for panoramic views over Dubrovnik and the Adriatic Sea
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- WALKING INFO
- Tour includes strenuous walking activities.
- In Dubrovnik guests will have to walk approximately 1000 meters over cobblestone and flat terrain, and take up to 150 steps.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY EuroAdria Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Dubrovnik City Walls Walking Tour (entrance ticket included).