5 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Professional and licensed local tour guide with expertise knowledge
Helmet, bike tire pump, bike lock
Souvenir photos (sent via email)
Bicycle rental available: - Classic: 15 € - Electric: 40
Lunch: Speciality of Herzegovina, 20 € (per person)
Transfer to start point from: Sarajevo, Dubrovnik, Split, Makarska 120
Entrance fees 5
Hotel pickup and drop-off (at demand)
Transportation to/from attractions (at demand)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Herzegovina Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursMountain Bike ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingDubrovnikCity Tours - DalmatiaMountain Bike Tours - DalmatiaCity Tours - KotorMountain Bike Tours - KotorCity Tours - BudvaMountain Bike Tours - BudvaCategory
Revelin FortressElafiti Islands (Elaphites) Dubrovnik Cruise PortMuseum of Croatian War of Independence (Homeland War Museum)Fort BokarEthnographic Museum (Rupe Museum)St. John’s Fortress (Fort St. Ivana)Dubrovnik Cable CarLove Stories MuseumDubrovnik Bell TowerOnofrio's FountainKonavle ValleyOrlando's Column (Orlandov Stup)Dominican MonasteryElaphite IslandsLokrum Benedictine MonasteryChurch of St. Blaise (Crkva Sv. Vlaha)Mljet IslandFranciscan Church and MonasteryPeljesac Peninsula