- Admire views of the Dalmatian hinterlands on the scenic drive to Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Full-day tour of Mostar from Dubrovnik
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up and round-trip transport
- Marvel at Mostar’s picturesque bridges and historic buildings on a walking tour
- Snap photos of the Stari Most Bridge and pretty Neretva riverside
Departure & Return
The travelers we contact them day before by email, and let them know where pick up will be.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants. Please enter this information in the Special Requirements box
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Please check and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing.
- Please specify the name of your hotel or private accommodation (contact telephone number or address) in Dubrovnik. We require this information so we can notify you, if there are changes in the tour departure times.
- All clients with no adress of Dubrovnik accommodation provided when booking untill 12 hours before the tour, are kindly asked to confirm pick up at one central meeting location: In front of PILE GATE at 06:40 am (Brsalje street) Valid travel documents are mandatory for this tour!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Select Dubrovnik d.o.o
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "Lots of tours picking up at the same time so you need to be aware - the destination is in the windshield and the name of the tour operator is on the door to the van." See review