Are you interested in?
324 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
800 Tours & Activities
Old Bridge (Stari Most) Tours
61 Tours & Activities
10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Experience the ‘meeting point of East and West’ as you stroll the UNESCO-listed streets of Mostar on this full-day tour from Dubrovnik. Cross the border to Bosnia and Herzegovina. Then, discover Mostar’s melting pot of cultures as you admire the beautiful Stari Most Bridge, peek inside the magnificent Mosque of Mostar and learn more about the town’s Ottoman past at the Turkish House.
- Admire views of the Dalmatian hinterlands on the scenic drive to Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Full-day tour of Mostar from Dubrovnik
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up and round-trip transport
- Marvel at Mostar’s picturesque bridges and historic buildings on a walking tour
- Snap photos of the Stari Most Bridge and pretty Neretva riverside
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation in airconditioned minibus
English speaking guide
Guided -group tour
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointDubrovnik Cable Car, Ulica kralja Petra Krešimira IV, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
All clients with no adress of Dubrovnik accommodation provided when booking untill 12 hours before the tour, are kindly asked to confirm pick up at one of two central meeting locations: 1.) CABLE CAR STATION in Petra Krešimira IV street at 07:20 2.) PLOČE GATE BUS STOP ( East gate bus stop) at 07:30 Please note that we are no longer allowed to stop in front of PILE GATE from 2019. Valid travel documents are mandatory for this tour!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants. Please enter this information in the Special Requirements box
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Please check and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing.
- Please specify the name of your hotel or private accommodation (contact telephone number or address) in Dubrovnik. We require this information so we can notify you, if there are changes in the tour departure times.
- The tours include English speaking guide in the bus and the English speaking local guide
- All clients with no adress of Dubrovnik accommodation provided when booking untill 12 hours before the tour, are kindly asked to confirm pick up at one of two central meeting locations: 1.) CABLE CAR STATION in Petra Krešimira IV street at 07:20 2.) PLOČE GATE BUS STOP ( East gate bus stop) at 07:30 Please note that we are no longer allowed to stop in front of PILE GATE from 2019. Valid travel documents are mandatory for this tour!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Select Dubrovnik d.o.o
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Enjoy Ancient Mostar?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Enjoy Ancient Mostar?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the maximum group size during Enjoy Ancient Mostar?
This activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by Enjoy Ancient Mostar.
See all safety measures taken by Enjoy Ancient Mostar.
- "Lots of tours picking up at the same time so you need to be aware - the destination is in the windshield and the name of the tour operator is on the door to the van." See review
Product code: 19818P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingDubrovnikBus Tours - DalmatiaNature and Wildlife - DalmatiaHistorical Tours - DalmatiaFull-day Tours - DalmatiaBus Tours - KotorNature and Wildlife - KotorHistorical Tours - KotorFull-day Tours - KotorBus Tours - BudvaNature and Wildlife - BudvaHistorical Tours - BudvaFull-day Tours - BudvaCategory
Orlando's Column (Orlandov Stup)Ethnographic Museum (Rupe Museum)House of Marin Drzic (Dom Marina Drzica)Elafiti Islands (Elaphites) Dubrovnik Cruise PortLokrum Benedictine MonasteryKonavle ValleyRevelin FortressLove Stories MuseumSt. Lawrence Fortress (Fort Lovrijenac)Stradun (Placa)Onofrio's FountainFranciscan Church and MonasteryDubrovnik Cable CarElaphite IslandsDubrovnik Cathedral TreasurySt. John’s Fortress (Fort St. Ivana)Museum of Croatian War of Independence (Homeland War Museum)Mljet IslandFort Bokar