Don’t worry—here are some similar options
5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
This is ideal for time-crunched visitors looking to cram scenery, swimming, and sights into a single boat trip from Dubrovnik. Rather than ferries or slower-paced boat tours, this 3-island speedboat cruise lets you cover more ground more quickly, yet also relax. Speed to Kolocep’s Blue Cave and nearby grottos to snorkel their turquoise waters, relax on Lopud, and savor a glass of sunset wine at Lokrum island, near old Dubrovnik.
- Snorkel, beach, and island speedboat cruise from Dubrovnik
- Get to beauty spots off Dubrovnik faster than by ferry or traditional boat
- Snorkel in the Blue Cave, lounge on a Lopud beach, and sip wine at Lokrum
- Ideal for those short on time, with snacks, wine, and snorkel gear included
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
Ribarnica ul. 1 , Ribarnica ul. 1, 20000, Dubrovnik, CroatiaThis activity will end right where it started.
Old Town port ,Big pier
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vagabundo Sea Safari
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Afternoon Sea Safari?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Afternoon Sea Safari?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Afternoon Sea Safari?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Afternoon Sea Safari?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Afternoon Sea Safari
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeSafarisWater ToursJet BoatingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingDubrovnikNature and Wildlife - DalmatiaSafaris - DalmatiaWater Tours - DalmatiaJet Boating - DalmatiaHalf-day Tours - DalmatiaNature and Wildlife - KotorSafaris - KotorWater Tours - KotorJet Boating - KotorHalf-day Tours - KotorNature and Wildlife - PodgoricaSafaris - PodgoricaWater Tours - PodgoricaJet Boating - PodgoricaHalf-day Tours - PodgoricaCategory
Franciscan Church and MonasteryOnofrio's FountainElaphite IslandsDubrovnik Cable CarDubrovnik Cruise PortRevelin FortressOrlando's Column (Orlandov Stup)Konavle ValleySt. Lawrence Fortress (Fort Lovrijenac)Elafiti Islands (Elaphites) Fort BokarDominican MonasteryChurch of St. Blaise (Crkva Sv. Vlaha)Dubrovnik Bell TowerDubrovnik Cathedral TreasuryHouse of Marin Drzic (Dom Marina Drzica)Mljet IslandSt. John’s Fortress (Fort St. Ivana)Ethnographic Museum (Rupe Museum)Lokrum Benedictine Monastery