- Full-day tour of the Wicklow Mountains, Glendalough, and Kilkenny from Dublin
- Enjoy magnificent views as you drive through Wicklow Mountains National Park
- Walk around the lakes and ancient ruins of Glendalough
- Discover the medieval monuments of Kilkenny on a guided walking tour
- Travel by luxury air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi on board
- Live on-board commentary ensures you don’t miss anything
- Great day trip from Dublin for first-time visitors or those short on time
Departure & Return
8.45am outside the front of the Hotel
What To Expect
Back on the bus, continue your journey along the dramatic mountain pass of Wicklow Gap, where you have a chance to hop out and take photos. Finally, arrive in Kilkenny, Ireland’s medieval capital, where you can take in the highlights on a guided walking tour. After marveling over landmarks like Kilkenny Castle, St. Canice's Cathedral, and Rothe House, enjoy free time to continue sightseeing independently, shop for souvenirs or tuck into lunch (own expense) at one of the many pubs and restaurants.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Hot drinks/food not allowed on board the coach
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Collins Day Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "I would recommend doing this tour early in your trip, as he provided lots of interesting historical facts about Ireland and insight into Irish culture." See review
- "Totally recommend sticking with Claire to learn all the wonderful stories behind the amazing views." See review
- "My only recommendation would be to make this into a full day event instead of Kilkenny Day Tour just do Wicklow Mountains and give atleast 2-3 hrs to hike." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews