9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Discover Ireland's County Wicklow on this tour from Dublin. You'll stop by attractions such as Baltinglass Abbey and the Glendalough monastic site and take a scenic journey across Sally Gap. Plus, visit a working farm to learn a bit about the county's agricultural history and culture. This tour provides a hassle-free way to see more of Ireland outside the bustling city.
- Visit County Wicklow and see for yourself why it's called "the Garden of Ireland"
- Check out historical sites and pastoral scenery
- Skip the stress of renting a car and driving yourself around
- Tour limited to 15 for a small-group experience
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointMolly Malone Statue, Suffolk St, Dublin 2, D02 KX03, Ireland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Irish Day Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wicklow And Glendalough Tour From Dublin ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Wicklow And Glendalough Tour From Dublin ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Wicklow And Glendalough Tour From Dublin ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wicklow And Glendalough Tour From Dublin ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 5299P16
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingDublinBus Tours - BelfastHistorical Tours - BelfastFull-day Tours - BelfastBus Tours - LimerickHistorical Tours - LimerickFull-day Tours - LimerickBus Tours - GalwayHistorical Tours - GalwayFull-day Tours - GalwayCategory
Number Twenty Nine (Georgian House Museum)National Museum of Ireland - Decorative Arts & HistoryTrim CastleWicklow GaolTayto ParkNational Gallery of IrelandDublin City HallConnemaraJames Joyce CentreJameson Distillery Bow St.Newbridge House and FarmCastletown HouseSt. Stephen's GreenThe Book of KellsMolly Malone StatueKells Monastic SiteAviva StadiumSEA LIFE® BraySt. Audoen's ChurchJeanie Johnston Tall Ship