10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Wetsuit + surfboard
All Fees and Taxes
2hrs Surf Lesson with professional instructors.
Departure & Return
Departure PointConnolly Station, 1 Amiens St, Dublin Docklands, Dublin, Ireland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Surf Ireland Ltd.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 263784P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Sports Lessons Surfing Lessons Water SportsClasses & WorkshopsOutdoor ActivitiesDublinSports Lessons - BelfastSurfing Lessons - BelfastSports Lessons - LimerickSurfing Lessons - LimerickSports Lessons - GalwaySurfing Lessons - GalwayCategory
Molly Malone StatueDublin Cruise PortNewbridge House and FarmSkerries MillsDalkey Castle & Heritage CentreDublin City Gallery the Hugh LaneSt. Anne’s ParkKilmainham GaolJames Joyce CentreNational Museum of Ireland - ArchaeologyGlasnevin Cemetery MuseumLittle Museum of DublinChester Beatty LibraryAviva StadiumLoughcrew Cairns (Loughcrew Passage Tombs) Monasterboice (Mainistir Bhuithe)Dublin General Post Office (GPO)National Gallery of IrelandIrish Museum of Modern Art (IMMA)Connemara