1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Get up close and personal with one of Ireland’s most important historical landmarks on this small-group tour of Loughcrew. Just an hour and a half outside of Dublin, Loughcrew is renowned for the 5,000-year-old Megalithic tombs found in the area, as well as its wildly beautiful scenery. On this tour, venture inside one of the burial grounds, climb to the highest point in the Boyne Valley, visit an 18th-century thatched-roof cottage, and finish with coffee and scones.
- A small-group tour makes for a personal way to see the sights
- Choose between convenient morning or afternoon departure times
- Get up close and personal with Loughcrew’s Megalithic landmarks
- Learn more about the area, its myths, and its history from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
DVD (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointLoughcrew Megalithic Centre, Oldcastle
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Loughcrew Megalithic Centre
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 44299P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDublinNature and Wildlife - BelfastWalking Tours - BelfastNature and Wildlife - LimerickWalking Tours - LimerickNature and Wildlife - GalwayWalking Tours - GalwayCategory
ConnemaraDublin City Gallery the Hugh LaneDublin Custom HouseChrist Church CathedralAviva StadiumNational Museum of Ireland - ArchaeologyNewbridge House and FarmRiver LiffeyJames Joyce CentreSt. Anne’s ParkDublin Phoenix ParkGlendaloughIrish Museum of Modern Art (IMMA)National Gallery of IrelandThe Book of KellsO’Connell BridgeWicklow MountainsKildare VillageDublin City HallDublin Cruise Port