Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day trip by train and coach from Dublin to Limerick, Cliffs of Moher, the Burren and Galway Bay
- Learn about Limerick on a guided city tour
- See Bunratty Castle and Folk Village
- Discover the Cliffs of Moher on the wild Atlantic coast
- Explore The Burren's lunar landscape
- Soak up a scenic drive along the shores of Galway Bay
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Check in is 20 minutes prior to the departure time. Railtours Ireland Representatives will be waiting in the main concourse area of the station with your travel pack. They will be wearing bright yellow jackets so that they are easily located.
What To Expect
Following this rich bit of history, board your northbound coach to Bunratty Castle and Folk Park. Explore the fine medieval castle, complete with 15th- and 16th-century furnishings, tapestries and traditional works of art. Then tour Folk Park for a taste of Irish village life at the turn of the 20th century, including a schoolhouse, post office, doctor’s office and more.
Next up, take a break for a traditional Irish pub lunch (own expense) at Gus O’Connor’s Pub in Doolin, where you’ll enjoy a steamy bowl of seafood chowder or some crispy fish and chips with a cup of tea (or a pint of Guinness). Then head for the Cliffs of Moher, one of Ireland’s most famous natural sites.
After a stroll along the cliffs, sit back for a scenic drive along the rocky coastal edge of the Burren and Galway Bay before arriving in Galway. Depending on what time you get to Galway, you may have time for a quick walk through the cobbled streets before catching your evening train back to Dublin. Have a leisurely dinner aboard (own expense) before returning to the train station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour offers stops en route for photographs, shopping, etc.
- Due to operational reasons it may, on occasion, be necessary to alter certain itineraries.
- Wheelchair accessibility: As long as the passenger has some mobility then this tour would be suitable. Trains in Ireland are wheelchair friendly however buses/coaches are not. The guest would have to be able to climb the steps onto the bus. Mobility Scooters cannot be accommodated on this tour.
- Children U16 cannot book independently. They must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Check in is 20 minutes prior to the departure time.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- OPERATED BY Railtours Ireland First Class
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands