3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Trek through Howth to see off-the-beaten-path sights that most travelers miss on this small-group hiking tour. Listen to engaging commentary from your guide as you walk, illuminating the history Howth and Ireland from as far back as 700 years ago. Highlights include St. Mary's Abbey, the Cliffs of Howth, a centuries-old castle, and others. Finish up in a village pub for an included pint and a rest for your weary legs.
- Visit hidden gems that most travelers don't find
- Walking tour lets you see the sights up close
- Learn about the history and folklore of Howth through guided commentary
- Pint included at the end of your adventure
Saved to wishlist!
A video momentum of your journey through Howth that you can share with family & Friends
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Howth, Dublin, Ireland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Free Walking Tours Howth
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Hidden Howth Expedition?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Hidden Howth Expedition?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hidden Howth Expedition?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 89490P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsCity ToursHikingWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingDublinShore Excursions - BelfastCity Tours - BelfastHiking - BelfastWalking Tours - BelfastPorts of Call Tours - BelfastShore Excursions - LimerickCity Tours - LimerickHiking - LimerickWalking Tours - LimerickPorts of Call Tours - LimerickShore Excursions - GalwayCity Tours - GalwayHiking - GalwayWalking Tours - GalwayPorts of Call Tours - GalwayCategory
Wicklow GaolDublin Phoenix ParkLittle Museum of DublinGiant's CausewayKells Monastic SiteDublin City Gallery the Hugh LaneLoughcrew Cairns (Loughcrew Passage Tombs) Dublin Writers MuseumSt. Stephen's GreenKildare VillageTrim CastleThe Book of KellsDublin Cruise PortDublin Grafton StreetDalkey Castle & Heritage CentreMolly Malone StatueWicklow WayChester Beatty LibraryGAA MuseumTayto Park