Glendalough,Wicklow and Kilkenny Tour including Sheepdog herding demonstration
County Dublin, Ireland
Lowest Price Guarantee
up to 24 hours in advance
9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Don't come to Ireland and just spend all your time in Dublin. You won't be seeing the real Ireland. This private tour transports you there, spending a day cruising around the Irish countryside engulfing yourself in bright green fields, castles, abbeys, and rustic villages. Stop in majestic and secluded Glendalough, explore the Wicklow Mountains and enjoy the ancient wonders of Kilkenny, where you can walk around a 12th-century Norman Castle, a medieval cathedral or stroll the cobbled streets before heading back to Dublin.
- Guided day trip from Dublin to Glendalough and Kilkenny in the Irish countryside
- Marvel at the panoramic views from your vehicle while being transported around the countryside
- Visit a 12th-century Norman castle, a medieval abbey and verdant gardens in Kilkenny
- A private guide and vehicle ensures a personalized experience
Live commentary on board
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointThe Hugh Lane, Charlemont House, Parnell Square N, Rotunda, Dublin, D01 F2X9, Ireland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for small children. If they are very used to travelling on a bus tour and very used to walking, please book 1 seat per child and bring your own child seat.
- Not recommended to those with walking disabilities (a fair amount of walking involved)
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, with heart complaints, pregnant women or other serious medical conditions
- If passengers are late to the pick up the bus will not wait for them even if they call the office before hand. Must make sure they are on time. If passengers are intoxicated at any stage of the tour they will not be allowed on/back on the bus.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The pick up point is in the City Centre so there is no parking available for passengers to leave their cars for the entire day.
- Use the bathroom prior to coming to the pick up point. Bring a packed lunch and also wear comfortable clothing, comfortable shoes as well as a rainproof jacket.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Finn Tours Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Glendalough,Wicklow and Kilkenny Tour including Sheepdog herding demonstration?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Glendalough,Wicklow and Kilkenny Tour including Sheepdog herding demonstration?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Glendalough,Wicklow and Kilkenny Tour including Sheepdog herding demonstration?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 7572P11
Explore Similar Things to Do
Pub ToursBus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDublinPub Tours - BelfastBus Tours - BelfastHistorical Tours - BelfastFull-day Tours - BelfastPub Tours - LimerickBus Tours - LimerickHistorical Tours - LimerickFull-day Tours - LimerickPub Tours - GalwayBus Tours - GalwayHistorical Tours - GalwayFull-day Tours - GalwayCategory
GlendaloughDublin Custom HouseThe National Wax Museum PlusDublin Cruise PortLoughcrew Cairns (Loughcrew Passage Tombs) Wicklow WayDublin Writers MuseumTrim CastleNational Museum of Ireland - Decorative Arts & HistoryDubliniaNational Gallery of IrelandWicklow GaolDublin City Gallery the Hugh LaneSt. Anne’s ParkSEA LIFE® BrayO’Connell BridgeSkerries MillsFamine MemorialChester Beatty LibraryThe Hill of Tara (Teamhair)