8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up available from any one Dublin city accommodation. Airport collection available at extra cost.
- Dublin Airport, Dublin Ireland
- Dublin Port
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Child seats provided.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ChaperoneVIP Private Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Scenic Wicklow countryside & Whiskey tasting private tour ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Scenic Wicklow countryside & Whiskey tasting private tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Scenic Wicklow countryside & Whiskey tasting private tour ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Scenic Wicklow countryside & Whiskey tasting private tour ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Scenic Wicklow countryside & Whiskey tasting private tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursDistillery Tours Historical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDublinBus Tours - BelfastDistillery Tours - BelfastHistorical Tours - BelfastFull-day Tours - BelfastBus Tours - LimerickDistillery Tours - LimerickHistorical Tours - LimerickFull-day Tours - LimerickBus Tours - GalwayDistillery Tours - GalwayHistorical Tours - GalwayFull-day Tours - GalwayCategory
Skerries MillsJameson Distillery Bow St.Loughcrew Cairns (Loughcrew Passage Tombs) SEA LIFE® BrayDublin Writers MuseumSt. Michan's ChurchCastletown HouseNational Museum of Ireland - ArchaeologyWicklow GaolLittle Museum of DublinThe Book of KellsIrish Whiskey MuseumTrim CastleDublin Grafton StreetDublin General Post Office (GPO)St. Anne’s ParkNational Gallery of IrelandMolly Malone StatueJames Joyce Tower & MuseumWicklow Mountains