4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
A wide variety of Irish whiskey sampled
Guided city tour as you travel from stop to stop
Tour escort/host with whiskey expertise
Admissions to all whiskey stops
Departure & Return
119 Grafton Street, Dublin 2, D02 E620, Ireland
Dublin 2, Ireland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Whiskey Island - Premium Tours & Tastings
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Luxury Whiskey Trail: Dublin's Distillery Trail?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Luxury Whiskey Trail: Dublin's Distillery Trail?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Luxury Whiskey Trail: Dublin's Distillery Trail?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Luxury Whiskey Trail: Dublin's Distillery Trail?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursDistillery Tours Historical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesDublinUnique Experiences - BelfastBus Tours - BelfastDistillery Tours - BelfastHistorical Tours - BelfastHalf-day Tours - BelfastUnique Experiences - LimerickBus Tours - LimerickDistillery Tours - LimerickHistorical Tours - LimerickHalf-day Tours - LimerickUnique Experiences - GalwayBus Tours - GalwayDistillery Tours - GalwayHistorical Tours - GalwayHalf-day Tours - GalwayCategory
Chester Beatty LibraryWicklow MountainsGlasnevin Cemetery MuseumTrim CastleKells Monastic SiteDublin Custom HouseNewbridge House and FarmTayto ParkJames Joyce Tower & MuseumLittle Museum of DublinJameson Distillery Bow St.The National Wax Museum PlusSt. Stephen's GreenLoughcrew Cairns (Loughcrew Passage Tombs) Castletown HouseNational Museum of Ireland - Decorative Arts & HistoryDublin City Gallery the Hugh LaneWicklow WayEpic the Irish Emigration Museum (EPIC)St. Michan's Church