- Full-day Dublin city and County Wicklow shore excursion by air-conditioned coach
- Soak in the beautiful mountains, hills and glens of County Wicklow
- Visit the early medieval remains of St Kevin’s monastery in Glendalough
- See the round tower and St Kevin’s stone cross, and learn their history and legends
- View top Dublin attractions including Trinity College and O'Connell Street on a panoramic city drive
- Enjoy time to shop for souvenirs in the famous stores along Grafton Street
- Hear fascinating background on Dublin and Wicklow from an informative driver-guide
Departure & Return
Dublin Port Cruise Ship Terminal - We collect passengers from the cruise ship at 07:30 for departure @ 08:00. Where your ship docks later than 07:30, don't worry! The tour will begin 30 minutes after disembarkation commences
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 58 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paddywagon Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff