1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
5-7 spots of Dublin city over 90 minutes
You will be shown photography techniques
You will be taught great Instagram skills
You will hear stories about Dublin
Departure & Return
Departure PointFusilier's Arch, St Stephen's Green, Saint Peter's, Dublin, D02 HX65, Ireland
Return DetailsDublin, Ireland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dublin Instagram Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during InstaTours Dublin?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during InstaTours Dublin?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 190451P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursPhotography ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingDublinCity Tours - BelfastPhotography Tours - BelfastCity Tours - LimerickPhotography Tours - LimerickCity Tours - GalwayPhotography Tours - GalwayCategory
Aviva StadiumDublin Phoenix ParkLoughcrew Cairns (Loughcrew Passage Tombs) St. Michan's ChurchGlasnevin Cemetery MuseumNewbridge House and FarmDubliniaConnemaraCastletown HouseKells Monastic SiteMolly Malone StatueDublin City Gallery the Hugh LaneDublin O’Connell StreetGPO Witness History Visitor CentreKildare VillageNational Museum of Ireland - ArchaeologyDublin Custom HouseIrish Rock 'n' Roll Museum ExperienceFamine MemorialDublin Cruise Port