- Enjoy a walking tour of Dublin with a knowledgeable local guide
- See many of the city’s famous landmarks such as Dublin Castle, Trinity College and Temple Bar
- Learn about the history of the city
- Special discounts at selected Dublin eateries and attractions included
- Receive a complimentary map
Departure & Return
Outside a former church close to the Molly Malone Statue, Andrews St
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Numbers on tours will be restricted to allow for excellent physical distancing. The tour will be entirely exterrnal until deemed risk-free to enter any premises.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pat Liddys Walking Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "There is a lot of walking (2 1/2 hours) so wear comfortable clothes and shoes." See review