Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Full-day trip from Dublin to Belfast, led by an expert guide
- Learn about Northern Ireland's political history and past civil unrest
- Guided coach tour of Belfast City, taking in the Belfast Peace Wall and the birthplace of the Titanic
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
You’ll have time to get lunch and independently explore the city. See the Belfast Cathedral (also known as St Anne’s Cathedral) and the historic Harland and Wolff dry docks, where the Titanic was built.
After lunch and free time, your guide takes you to explore the Titanic Experience, and enjoy the famous political Taxi tour.
You’ll arrive back to your starting point in Dublin by mid-evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants are welcome, provided that customers bring their own safety seats
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the scheduled departure time
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Irish Day Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Belfast Day Trip from Dublin.
- "Don’t miss it just because you’ve seen one of the titanic museums in the US- this one is different." See review
- "This tour is definitely worth taking, not necessarily because of the titanic exhibit but exploring the history of Belfast afterwards." See review
- "Suggest 10 minute frace period at the most, not half an hour." See review