7 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Experience the Emerald Isle on a 7-day small-group tour of Ireland’s natural and historical highlights from Dublin. With a guide you’ll stray from the beaten path and visit the Ring of Kerry, Connemara, and County Mayo. Ascend to the summit of Croagh Patrick; discover the coastal beauty of Dingle Bay; and see the UNESCO-listed Cliffs of Moher. Six nights’ accommodation, Irish breakfasts, and round-trip transportation from Dublin are included.
- 7-day tour of Ireland's natural and historical highlights from Dublin
- Kiss the famous Blarney Stone
- Ascend to the summit of Croagh Patrick
- Learn about the rich culture and history of the country from your guide
- See the UNESCO-listed Cliffs of Moher and the limestone landscapes of the Burren
- Six nights' accommodation, six Irish breakfasts, and round-trip transport from Dublin are included
- Discover bohemian Galway
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
This attraction-packed tour allows you to cover all of Ireland’s highlights in just one week.
Saved to wishlist!
6 nights local guesthouse or boutique hotel accommodation, carefully selected by our team
Historical tour with nibbles
Professional qualified Irish tour guide
Transport to all locations by air-conditioned mini Coach
Kayak excursion in Dingle Bay
Kiss The Blarney Stone
Cycling tours (Galway and Aran Islands)
Cliffs of Moher
Lunch and dinner
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
7 Aston Quay, Temple Bar, Dublin, Ireland
Heuston Station, St John's Rd W, Saint James' (part of Phoenix Park), Dublin, Ireland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There is free time on this trip
- Driving time average 2.5 hours per day
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- It is recommended to pack lots of light layers, a raincoat, and sunscreen
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase (maximum is 143lbs or 70 liters) and 1 carry-on bag
- Please advise if you have any health issues that may prevent you from taking part on some of the activities so that we can arrange alternative options for you
- Please advise if you wish to have a private room as a single occupancy charge will apply
- If activities or experiences are cancelled due to weather conditions no refund will be provided
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Overland Ireland LTD
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 7-Day Grand Small-Group Tour of Ireland from Dublin?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 7-Day Grand Small-Group Tour of Ireland from Dublin?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 7-Day Grand Small-Group Tour of Ireland from Dublin?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 7-Day Grand Small-Group Tour of Ireland from Dublin?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Product code: 18519P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursDistillery Tours Historical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingDublinBus Tours - BelfastMulti-day Tours - BelfastDistillery Tours - BelfastHistorical Tours - BelfastBus Tours - LimerickMulti-day Tours - LimerickDistillery Tours - LimerickHistorical Tours - LimerickBus Tours - GalwayMulti-day Tours - GalwayDistillery Tours - GalwayHistorical Tours - GalwayCategory
Jameson Distillery Bow St.Dublin Grafton StreetMalahide Castle and GardensJeanie Johnston Tall ShipNational Museum of Ireland - Decorative Arts & HistoryGlasnevin Cemetery MuseumMolly Malone StatueDalkey Castle & Heritage CentreDublin Writers MuseumThe National Wax Museum PlusSEA LIFE® BrayIrish Museum of Modern Art (IMMA)Aviva StadiumWicklow GaolDublin Cruise PortEpic the Irish Emigration Museum (EPIC)Little Museum of DublinSt. Audoen's ChurchThe Book of KellsThe Hill of Tara (Teamhair)