To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
7 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure Point7 Aston Quay, Temple Bar, Dublin, Ireland
Return DetailsHeuston Station, St John's Rd W, Saint James' (part of Phoenix Park), Dublin, Ireland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Overland Ireland LTD
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 7 Day Emerald Explorer Small Group of tour of Ireland?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 7 Day Emerald Explorer Small Group of tour of Ireland?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 7 Day Emerald Explorer Small Group of tour of Ireland?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 7 Day Emerald Explorer Small Group of tour of Ireland?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 18519P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursDistillery Tours Historical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingDublinBus Tours - BelfastMulti-day Tours - BelfastDistillery Tours - BelfastHistorical Tours - BelfastBus Tours - LimerickMulti-day Tours - LimerickDistillery Tours - LimerickHistorical Tours - LimerickBus Tours - GalwayMulti-day Tours - GalwayDistillery Tours - GalwayHistorical Tours - GalwayCategory
Dalkey Castle & Heritage CentreThe Book of KellsCastletown HouseDublin ZooSkerries MillsMalahide Castle and GardensIrish Rock 'n' Roll Museum ExperienceGAA MuseumLoughcrew Cairns (Loughcrew Passage Tombs) Newbridge House and FarmSt. Anne’s ParkIrish Family History CentreNumber Twenty Nine (Georgian House Museum)Wicklow MountainsNational Museum of Ireland - Decorative Arts & HistoryJames Joyce CentreSEA LIFE® BrayJeanie Johnston Tall ShipDublin Custom HouseThe National Wax Museum Plus