Don’t worry—here are some similar options
6 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Journey across Southern Ireland on this 6-day tour that lets you choose from three accommodation options. This tour provides you with accommodations and transport for five nights and six days. Some of the stops along the way include Adare, Inch Beach, the Dingle Peninsula, Cork, Cobh, Cong, and Killarney. Travel around the Ring of Kerry, see Blarney Castle and Bunratty Castle, and make a visit to the Cliffs of Moher. Go to the Guinness Storehouse brewery, and down a pint of beer, and take pictures at the 13th-century Corcomroe Abbey.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Multi-Day Trip
- Breakfast included
- Close encounter with friendly dolphins
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
This multi-day tour lets you choose from several accommodation options to suit all budgets.
Saved to wishlist!
5 nights accommodation, ( Waterford City x1, Dingle Peninsula x1, Kerry x2, Galway x1)
Transport by coach
All entrance fees included.
Food and drinks, unless specified
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Activities in Killarney - Organised and payable to your driver during the tour.
Departure & Return
Paddy's Palace , 5 Beresford Pl, Gardiner Street Lower, Mountjoy, Dublin, IrelandThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 56 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paddywagon Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 6-Day South of Ireland Tour from Dublin?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 6-Day South of Ireland Tour from Dublin?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 6-Day South of Ireland Tour from Dublin?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 6-Day South of Ireland Tour from Dublin?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
6-Day South of Ireland Tour from Dublin
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingDublinBus Tours - BelfastMulti-day Tours - BelfastHistorical Tours - BelfastBus Tours - LimerickMulti-day Tours - LimerickHistorical Tours - LimerickBus Tours - GalwayMulti-day Tours - GalwayHistorical Tours - GalwayCategory
GAA MuseumO’Connell BridgeDublin Writers MuseumIrish Museum of Modern Art (IMMA)GlendaloughThe National Wax Museum PlusKells Monastic SiteChester Beatty LibraryTayto ParkDalkey Castle & Heritage CentreNational Museum of Ireland - Decorative Arts & HistoryCastletown HouseGlasnevin Cemetery MuseumNational Museum of Ireland - ArchaeologyAvocaIrish Family History CentreJames Joyce CentreTrim CastleSt. Stephen's GreenThe Book of Kells