Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a small group tour with a max of 15 people
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please advise if you have any health issues that may prevent you from taking part on some of the activities so that we can arrange alternative options for you
- Please advise if you wish to have a private room as a single occupancy charge will apply
- If activities or experiences are cancelled due to weather conditions no refunds will be provided
- Max luggage is 70 cm in length (medium suitcase) and hand luggage
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Overland Ireland LTD
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Also, the small bus tour is the way to go." See review