4 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Delve into the outstanding natural beauty of South West Ireland on a 4-day trip to Galway and Killarney from Dublin. Alongside a guide, witness the splendor of the UNESCO-listed Cliffs of Moher, take a horse-and-cart ride through Killarney National Park, absorb the coastal beauty of the Dingle Peninsula, and kiss the legendary Blarney Stone to acquire ‘the gift of the gab’ at Blarney Castle. Select between hostel or B&B accommodation depending on budget and preference.
- 4-day trip to South West Ireland from Dublin
- Marvel at the UNESCO-listed Cliffs of Moher and the Dingle Peninsula
- Take a horse-and-cart ride through Killarney National Park
- Kiss the legendary Blarney Stone at Blarney Castle
- Choose from hostel or B&B accommodation depending on budget
- Round-trip transport from Dublin is included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Rather than rushing to explore southern Ireland in one day, this 4-day lets you see the area at a relaxed pace.
Saved to wishlist!
3 nights accommodation (Galway, Dingle Peninsula, Killarney)
Fun Professional Guide
Live commentary on board
Transport by air conditioned coach
WiFi on board
USB Ports at every seat
Departure & Return
55 Gardiner Street Lower, Mountjoy, Dublin, D01 R223, Ireland
Check in at our office at 7.45 for an 8 am departure..
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
Suffolk St, Dublin 2, D02 KX03, Ireland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please confirm pick-up location at the time of booking, or after. Failure to do so will result in Paddy's Palace pick-up location being picked by default. If you arrive at Suffolk Street pick-up without confirming with Paddywagon Tours, this may result in you missing your tour. If you need help on which pick-up would work best for you, please contact us immediately after booking. We're happy to help.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- All timings listed are approximate and subject to the drivers discretion.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 56 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paddywagon Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4-Day South West Ireland Tour from Dublin?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 4-Day South West Ireland Tour from Dublin?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4-Day South West Ireland Tour from Dublin?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4-Day South West Ireland Tour from Dublin?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Take some snacks and enjoy the ride around the country." See review
- "Also, much time wasted dropping people off at various accommodations each day and sorting out luggage." See review
- "I would definitely take one of these type tours again and would recommend this tour to friends and family." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
4-Day South West Ireland Tour from Dublin
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingDublinBus Tours - BelfastMulti-day Tours - BelfastHistorical Tours - BelfastBus Tours - LimerickMulti-day Tours - LimerickHistorical Tours - LimerickBus Tours - GalwayMulti-day Tours - GalwayHistorical Tours - GalwayCategory
Dublin Custom House Tours & TicketsSt. Anne’s Park Tours & TicketsDublin Phoenix Park Tours & TicketsDublin General Post Office (GPO) Tours & TicketsDublin City Hall Tours & TicketsIrish Museum of Modern Art (IMMA) Tours & TicketsGiant's Causeway Tours & TicketsThe National Wax Museum Plus Tours & TicketsAviva Stadium Tours & TicketsJames Joyce Tower & Museum Tours & TicketsWicklow Way Tours & TicketsKilmainham Gaol Tours & TicketsEpic the Irish Emigration Museum (EPIC) Tours & TicketsNumber Twenty Nine (Georgian House Museum) Tours & TicketsSt. Audoen's Church Tours & TicketsGlendalough Tours & TicketsO’Connell Bridge Tours & TicketsDublin Writers Museum Tours & TicketsKells Monastic Site Tours & TicketsGPO Witness History Visitor Centre Tours & Tickets