- Kiss the famous Blarney stone during a visit to the ancient Blarney Castle and its beautiful gardens
- Marvel at the UNESCO-listed Cliffs of Moher and the stunning scenery of the Ring of Kerry
- Learn about the rich culture of Cork on a guided city tour
- Experience warm Irish hospitality during two overnight stays in the lively town of Killarney
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Railtours Ireland Representatives will be waiting at the Customer Service Desk with your travel pack in bright yellow jackets, so that they are easily located. Check in is 20- minutes prior to the departure time listed.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- PLEASE NOTE: If you are booking a double occupancy room, please specify in 'Special Requirements' whether you prefer a double or a twin-bed room (subject to availability).
- This tour offers stops en route for photographs, shopping, etc.
- Due to operational reasons it may, on occasion, be necessary to alter certain itineraries.
- Ensuite's may be located either inside or outside the room.
- Wheelchair accessibility: As long as the passenger has some mobility then this tour would be suitable. Trains in Ireland are wheelchair friendly however buses/coaches are not. The guest would have to be able to climb the steps on to the bus. Mobility Scooters cannot be accommodated on this tour.
- During winter, shops, restaurants/cafes in local villages may not be open, however the attractions as listed in the itinerary, will be visited.
- Children U16 cannot book independently. They must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- OPERATED BY Railtours Ireland First Class
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I would highly recommend this tour, it's an ambitious itinerary but it gives you the opportunity to see a lot." See review