- 2-day tour of Northern Ireland including round-trip rail transport from Dublin
- Be seduced by the rugged scenery of the Antrim Coast Road
- Cross the suspended Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge to explore the island of Carrickarede
- Marvel at the 40,000 basalt columns that comprise the UNESCO-listed Giant's Causeway
- Round-trip rail transport, select meals and overnight accommodation are included
- Receive personalized attention from your guide on this small-group tour
Departure & Return
Railtours Ireland Representatives will be waiting in the main concourse area with your travel pack. They will be wearing bright yellow jackets so that they are easily located. Check in is 20 minutes prior to the departure time listed.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- PLEASE NOTE: If you are booking a double occupancy room, please specify in 'Special Requirements' whether you prefer a double or a twin-bed room (subject to availability).
- Due to operational reasons it may, on occasion, be necessary to alter certain itineraries.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Wheelchair accessibility: As long as the passenger has some mobility then this tour would be suitable. Trains in Ireland are wheelchair friendly however buses/coaches are not. The guest would have to be able to climb the steps on to the bus. Mobility Scooters cannot be accommodated on this tour.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Children U16 cannot book independently. They must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Railtours Ireland First Class
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands