2-Day Killarney and Ring of Kerry Rail Tour from Dublin.
- 2-day trip by rail and coach to the Ring of Kerry from Dublin
- Drive along the scenic route through southwestern Ireland from Killarney
- Stop at Moll’s Gap for plenty of great photo opportunities
- See the world-famous Lakes of Killarney from Ladies View
- View Macgillycuddy’s Reeks and Ireland's tallest mountain, Carrantuohill
Departure & Return
Departure PointHeuston Station, St John's Rd W, Saint James' (part of Phoenix Park), Dublin, Ireland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- PLEASE NOTE: If you are booking a double occupancy room, please specify in 'Special Requirements' whether you prefer a double or a twin-bed room (subject to availability).
- Due to operational reasons it may, on occasion, be necessary to alter certain itineraries.
- Wheelchair accessibility: As long as the passenger has some mobility then this tour would be suitable. Trains in Ireland are wheelchair friendly however buses/coaches are not. The guest would have to be able to climb the steps on to the bus. Mobility Scooters cannot be accommodated on this tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Children U16 cannot book independently. They must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- OPERATED BY Railtours Ireland First Class
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Killarney and Ring of Kerry Rail Tour from Dublin..
- "Very nice trip and not rushed by having an overnight stay at a very nice hotel the night before." See review