2-Day 'Game of Thrones' Rail Tour from Dublin Incl. Belfast and Giant's Causeway
- 2-day Belfast and Game of Thrones trip from Dublin
- Explore Belfast with a hop-on hop-off bus ticket and admission to Titanic Belfast
- See top city sights, such as the dock where the Titanic was built and the Peace Wall
- Hear insider gossip about the TV series Game of Thrones
- Stop for photos at the Dark Hedges
- Make the most of free time to explore the Giant’s Causeway, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Enjoy one night in Belfast, staying in 4-star hotel accommodation with breakfast included
Departure & Return
Departure PointConnolly Station, 1 Amiens St, Dublin Docklands, Dublin, Ireland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- PLEASE NOTE: If you are booking a double occupancy room, please specify in 'Special Requirements' whether you prefer a double or a twin-bed room (subject to availability)
- No luggage restrictions, travelers are responsible for their own luggage
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel. Ensure that your Travel Visa requirements are in order
- Wheelchair accessibility: As long as the passenger has some mobility then this tour would be suitable. Trains in Ireland are wheelchair friendly however buses/coaches are not. The guest would have to be able to climb the steps on to the bus. Mobility Scooters cannot be accommodated on this tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Children U16 cannot book independently. They must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Railtours Ireland First Class
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day 'Game of Thrones' Rail Tour from Dublin Incl. Belfast and Giant's Causeway.