Are you interested in?
- 2-day tour by train and coach from Dublin to Cork and Cobh
- Explore 5000 years of history traveling through Ireland's Ancient East
- Enjoy great window views of Ireland's charming countryside
- Kiss the famous Blarney Stone at Blarney Castle
- See Cork on a short city tour with your friendly guide
- Visit Queenstown Story Heritage Center at Cobh’s Victoria Station
- Round-trip transport and 4-star accommodation with breakfast included
Departure & Return
Departure PointHeuston Station, St John's Rd W, Saint James' (part of Phoenix Park), Dublin, Ireland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- PLEASE NOTE: If you are booking a double occupancy room, please specify in 'Special Requirements' whether you prefer a double or a twin-bed room (subject to availability)
- Due to operational reasons it may, on occasion, be necessary to alter certain itineraries
- Wheelchair accessibility: As long as the passenger has some mobility then this tour would be suitable. Trains in Ireland are wheelchair friendly however buses/coaches are not. The guest would have to be able to climb the steps on to the bus. Mobility Scooters cannot be accommodated on this tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Children U16 cannot book independently. They must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- OPERATED BY Railtours Ireland First Class
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Cork and Blarney Castle Rail Tour from Dublin.