- 2-day rail and coach tour to Galway and Connemara from Dublin
- Enjoy picturesque views as you drive through Ireland’s midlands and Connemara's countryside
- Explore the visitor center at Kylemore Abbey, including Kylemore Castle
- Walk through Kylemore’s unique Victorian Walled Garden
- Pass the Twelve Bens and Maumturks mountain ranges
- Round-trip transport and 4-star accommodation with breakfast included
Departure & Return
Railtours Ireland representatives will be waiting at the Customer Service Desk with your travel pack, in bright yellow (visible) jackets. Check in is 20 minutes prior to the departure time. Dates: Daily, except Sunday Return point: Returns to original departure point at approx. 21:45 on Day 2.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- PLEASE NOTE: If you are booking a double occupancy room, please specify in 'Special Requirements' whether you prefer a double or a twin-bed room (subject to availability)
- Due to operational reasons it may, on occasion, be necessary to alter certain itineraries.
- Wheelchair accessibility: As long as the passenger has some mobility then this tour would be suitable. Trains in Ireland are wheelchair friendly however buses/coaches are not. The guest would have to be able to climb the steps on to the bus. Mobility Scooters cannot be accommodated on this tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Children U16 cannot book independently. They must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Railtours Ireland First Class
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands