Morning Dune Drive
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
You can’t visit Dubai without a trip to the desert and this morning dune drive with a small group of six travelers is a thrilling way to start the day. Set out to explore the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve in a 4x4, get your adrenaline pumping as you try sandboarding and take a camel ride, then relax with refreshments at a Bedouin desert camp.
- Dubai Desert winter morning dune drive from Dubai
- Drive through the dunes of the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve in a 4x4
- Ride a camel in the desert and zip down the dunes on a sandboard
- Enjoy refreshments at a traditional Bedouin camp in the heart of the desert
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup and all activities
- Small-group tour limited to six people ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Sandboarding (if weather permits)
Any items not mentioned
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please wait in the hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to your stated pick up time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age for this activity is 5 years
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The safari vehicles are long wheelbase off-road cars that are fitted with seat belts, roll cages and air-conditioning and are licensed to carry up to six passengers, excluding the driver. By law, all passengers must wear seat belts while the vehicle is in motion.
- For the safety of younger passengers in the off-road vehicles, special seating is required and must be requested and booked in advance. Child Booster Seat is required for 4-5 years and/or 105cm – 125cm - For this age group an exclusive vehicle must be booked. Child under 2 years of age cannot go on off-road dune drive activity on this tour.
- The vehicles are equipped with telephones to provide a constant link with other vehicles in the party as well as with the safari base. The safari guides are trained in first aid and carry first aid kits. Guides carry mobile phones and radios and vehicles are fitted with GPS.
- Seating is not pre-allocated. During safaris, seating for passengers within one 4WD vehicle will be rotated.
- Tours are conducted in more than one language and are usually multilingual, however our safaris are conducted in English only
- A portion of your fee supports local conservation
- Arabian Adventures supports the zero plastic initiative and single-use plastic is not used at our campsite. Instead glasses and water dispensers are available at the bar.
- Closed shoes are recommended
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arabian Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Morning Dune Drive?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Morning Dune Drive?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Morning Dune Drive?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Morning Dune Drive?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
What is the maximum group size during Morning Dune Drive?
This activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by Morning Dune Drive.
See all safety measures taken by Morning Dune Drive.
Product code: 43369P39
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeHalf-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingDubai4WD Tours - SharjahSporting Events - SharjahNature and Wildlife - SharjahSafaris - SharjahExtreme - SharjahHalf-day Tours - Sharjah4WD Tours - Umm Al QuwainSporting Events - Umm Al QuwainNature and Wildlife - Umm Al QuwainSafaris - Umm Al QuwainExtreme - Umm Al QuwainHalf-day Tours - Umm Al Quwain4WD Tours - Ras Al KhaimahSporting Events - Ras Al KhaimahNature and Wildlife - Ras Al KhaimahSafaris - Ras Al KhaimahExtreme - Ras Al KhaimahHalf-day Tours - Ras Al KhaimahCategory
Dubai Gold SoukSheikh Mohammed Centre for Cultural Understanding (SMCCU)LEGOLAND® Water ParkJumeirah Lake Towers (JLT)Children's CityPalm JumeirahMotiongate DubaiDubai Metro IMG Worlds of AdventureWomen’s Museum at Bait Al BanatMuseum of Illusions DubaiDubai Spice SoukDubai Cruise TerminalGlobal VillageiFly DubaiGuru Nanak Darbar TempleMercato Shopping MallSheikh Saeed Al Maktoum's HouseDubai MarinaThe Green Planet