9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Enjoy an action-packed family day out at the Wild Wadi Water Park in Dubai. This entrance ticket offers full access to the park’s rides, slides, and attractions. Get your adrenaline pumping on big thrill slides such as the Jumeirah Sceirah and Burj Surj, try surfing at the Wipeout Flowrider, enjoy a leisurely cruise down the Lazy River, or make a splash in the wave pools.
- Full-day pass: arrive and leave at a time of your choice
- Unlimited access to over 30 water slides and attractions
- Swimming pools and fun activities suitable for the whole family
- Self-guided tour offers greater flexibility
Saved to wishlist!
Admission ticket to Wild Wadi Water Park.
Access to all the rides and roller coasters within the park.
Thrilling rides for young and old alike.
Food and beverages are available in the water park site with additional cost.
Locker and Towel Rentals
Food and drinks (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointWild Wadi Waterpark, Jumeirah Beach Road Umm Suqeim 3, Dubai United Arab Emirates
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Clifton Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Wild Wadi Water Park Dubai (1 Day Ticket) ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Wild Wadi Water Park Dubai (1 Day Ticket) ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Wild Wadi Water Park Dubai (1 Day Ticket) ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Wild Wadi Water Park Dubai (1 Day Ticket) ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 115140P31
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ParksAttractions & MuseumsKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesTheme ParksDubaiWater Parks - SharjahAttractions & Museums - SharjahWater Parks - Umm Al QuwainAttractions & Museums - Umm Al QuwainWater Parks - Ras Al KhaimahAttractions & Museums - Ras Al KhaimahCategory
Sheikh Zayed RoadAquaventure WaterparkSheikh Mohammed Centre for Cultural Understanding (SMCCU)Women’s Museum at Bait Al BanatMotiongate DubaiChildren's CityThe Dubai MallBedouin CampsWild Wadi WaterparkDubai Cruise TerminalMuseum of Illusions DubaiPalm JumeirahRustar Floating RestaurantSouk Madinat JumeirahGlobal VillageGuru Nanak Darbar TempleDubai Parks and ResortsPalm Islands & the WorldiFly DubaiJumeirah Lake Towers (JLT)