9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Enjoy an action-packed family day out at the Wild Wadi Water Park in Dubai. This entrance ticket offers full access to the park’s rides, slides, and attractions. Get your adrenaline pumping on big thrill slides such as the Jumeirah Sceirah and Burj Surj, try surfing at the Wipeout Flowrider, enjoy a leisurely cruise down the Lazy River, or make a splash in the wave pools.
- Full-day pass: arrive and leave at a time of your choice
- Unlimited access to over 30 water slides and attractions
- Swimming pools and fun activities suitable for the whole family
- Self-guided tour offers greater flexibility
Saved to wishlist!
Admission ticket to Wild Wadi Water Park.
Access to all the rides and roller coasters within the park.
Thrilling rides for young and old alike.
Food and beverages are available in the water park site with additional cost.
Locker and Towel Rentals
Food and drinks (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointWild Wadi Waterpark, Jumeirah Beach Road Umm Suqeim 3, Dubai United Arab Emirates
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Clifton Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Wild Wadi Water Park Dubai (1 Day Ticket) ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Wild Wadi Water Park Dubai (1 Day Ticket) ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Wild Wadi Water Park Dubai (1 Day Ticket) ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Wild Wadi Water Park Dubai (1 Day Ticket) ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ParksAttractions & MuseumsKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesTheme ParksDubaiWater Parks - SharjahAttractions & Museums - SharjahWater Parks - Umm Al QuwainAttractions & Museums - Umm Al QuwainWater Parks - Ras Al KhaimahAttractions & Museums - Ras Al KhaimahCategory
Dubai Miracle GardenRustar Floating RestaurantSheikh Mohammed Centre for Cultural Understanding (SMCCU)Motiongate DubaiBollywood Parks DubaiMercato Shopping MallThe Dubai MallBedouin CampsWafi City MallDubai Cruise TerminaliFly DubaiPalm JumeirahGlobal VillageBur Dubai VillageDubai Spice SoukGuru Nanak Darbar TempleThe Green PlanetPalm Islands & the WorldWild Wadi WaterparkIMG Worlds of Adventure