- Full-day Dubai city and desert experience tour
- Ride an 'abra' on Dubai Creek and visit the Gold and Spice souks
- Stop for photos at the Burj Khalifa, Atlantis, and Burj Al Arab
- Includes barbecue buffet dinner, live dance shows, camel ride, sand boarding, and more
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Port Rashid
What To Expect
On route, learn about Dubai’s origins as a fishing port and its explosive growth during the 20th century. Discover the Al Bastakiya quarter, where Persian merchants built wind tower houses during the 1890s, and visit Dubai Museum, tracing the city’s past through the artifacts.
Ride an abra across Dubai Creek, and soak up the atmosphere of Deira’s Gold Souk and Spice Souk. Then, explore new Dubai, viewing highlights including Sheikh Zayed Road and Dubai Marina, and stopping for photos at Atlantis The Palm and Burj Khalifa, the world’s highest tower.
After about five hours, enjoy a hotel drop-off and free time for lunch (own expense). Then, after a mid-afternoon hotel pickup, begin your 7-hour desert experience by comfortable 4x4.
Travel to a Bedouin-style camp among the dunes, and enjoy a fun-filled evening. See a camel farm and oasis, savor Arabic refreshments, watch whirling-dervish tanoura and belly-dancing shows, and enjoy activities like sand boarding, camel riding, and more.
Finish with a barbecue buffet dinner at the starlit camp, including unlimited sodas, and with alcoholic drinks available to purchase.
Your day concludes with a hotel drop-off in Dubai only after the desert Safari.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Vegetarian option is available for safari dinner, please advise at time of booking if required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You are booked on sharing basis hence all the co participants must cooperate with each other. Priority must be given for senior citizens for the front seats. Parents with children who are less than 12 years are only allowed to sit in rear seat as per the UAE Law. Driver will be the master of the roaster in allocating the seats. Alternatively the co-passengers must sort out among themselves by shifting equal time on the preferred seats. No prior request for the seats will be entertained since everyone pay the same. Anyone who does not agree to the seating allocation may request for an exclusive jeep by paying the supplementary charges directly.
- Dubai Desert temperature may fall down around 09 degree + between December to April. Hence request all the guest to keep light woollen clothes and windbreakers.
- Guest can opt to do the program in 2 days or the same day.
- Dubai Museum is closed on Friday until 2:30 pm. Inside museum visit is not possible on Friday's, however you can see the forts from outside and we will take you thee for a photostop. On friday some of the shops inside spice and gold souk will be closed
- Dubai city tour on Friday mornings will be limited to 04 hours as the museum is closed and there is not traffic on the roads.
- Soft beverages, tea/coffee water is included in the desert safari package will be served at the campsite.
- For the desert safari, there will be a restriction on live entertainment Belly dance , Fire show, Tanura dance and serving alcohol throughout the UAE during the below Islamic holidays. Therefore the Safari will be operated without these entertainments and serving of alcohol at the camp site during these days. The same is applicable during Ramadan fasting month (expected to be from 05th May - 05th June 2019 slight change in date based on moon sighting expected, Ascension day Arafat (Haj) Day Al Hijri Islamic New Year Milad Un Nabi the Birthday of Prophet Mohammad. The dates are based on lunar calendar and cannot be pre-advised.
- INDIVIDUAL GUEST PICKUP :- If the booking is for one person the guest will be requested to come to a close by common pick up hotel which will be one of the centrally located hotels. If the guest request to have pick up from the hotel of their stay will be charged USD 8 per person and they can pay locally. This is only applicable for those guest staying at centrally located hotels. However, if there is more than one booking from the same hotel we will pickup up from the same hotel. The agency do not accept any claim or compensation in this regard.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY ABC Tourism LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "u shall not miss it if u wanna check in all dubai spot and photos." See review