6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Discover Dubai’s red dunes on a sunset safari, with round-trip transfer from your accommodation. Explore the desert in a 4x4 for striking views of the landscape by dusk, then settle in for an evening of henna painting, camel riding, and live entertainment in a comfortable desert camp, unwinding with Arabic coffee brews and a barbecue buffet dinner included.
- Enjoy an evening away from the modern metropolis
- See fire shows, belly dances, and Tanoura performances
- Avoid hidden costs with dinner and unlimited soft drinks included
- Escape the heat of the day on a sunset excursion
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up & Drop-off from your Hotel / Residence
4x4 Desert Dune Bashing
Local Costume Photography
Live Tanura Show
Live Belly Dance
Live Fire Show
Arabic Tea coffee & Dates
Barbecue Dinner Buffet
Unlimited Water & Soft drinks
Coffee and/or Tea
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
• Pick-Up - 02:00 pm
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY RAH Tourism L.L.C - Dubai
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sunset Desert Safari With BBQ Dinner, Camel Ride, Belly Dancing from Dubai?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sunset Desert Safari With BBQ Dinner, Camel Ride, Belly Dancing from Dubai?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sunset Desert Safari With BBQ Dinner, Camel Ride, Belly Dancing from Dubai?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Sunset Desert Safari With BBQ Dinner, Camel Ride, Belly Dancing from Dubai
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeOutdoor ActivitiesDubaiNature and Wildlife - SharjahNature and Wildlife - Umm Al QuwainNature and Wildlife - Ras Al KhaimahCategory
Jumeirah Mosque Tours & TicketsGlobal Village Tours & TicketsDubai Marina Mall Tours & TicketsDubai Gold Souk Tours & TicketsBur Dubai Village Tours & TicketsWild Wadi Waterpark Tours & TicketsWomen’s Museum at Bait Al Banat Tours & TicketsDubai Cruise Terminal Tours & TicketsWafi City Mall Tours & TicketsSheikh Zayed Road Tours & TicketsDubai Dolphinarium Tours & TicketsPalm Jumeirah Tours & TicketsChildren's City Tours & TicketsLEGOLAND® Water Park Tours & TicketsThe Dubai Mall Tours & TicketsIMG Worlds of Adventure Tours & TicketsMercato Shopping Mall Tours & TicketsWonderland Tours & TicketsThe Dubai Fountain Tours & TicketsSheikh Saeed Al Maktoum's House Tours & Tickets