- Sightseeing tour of Dubai from a boat on the Persian Gulf
- Travel at thrilling speeds of up to 30 knots
- See the Burj Al Arab, Dubai Marina, and the Palm Jumeirah
- Departure times available in the morning and evening to beat the desert heat
Departure & Return
We are located in Dubai Marina - Al Seba street - behind Al Rahim Mosque and Signature Hotel.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Depart the Marina through the man-made canal, lined by sky-scraping towers, boutiques, restaurants, and yachts. Cruise by the Burj Al Arab, standing on an artificial island by itself in the sea, its architecture mimics a sail of a ship.
Pass the man-made island group, the Palm Jumeirah, home to a collection of luxurious villas and luxury hotels. See the Atlantis, a 5-star hotel famous for its architecture and over-the-top activities and features. The Atlantis is home to an aquarium, a collection of world-class restaurants and Aquaventure, one of Dubai’s best waterpark.
Return to your departure point in the Marina after a whirlwind tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 34 travelers
- OPERATED BY Splash Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by 90 Minutes Speedboat Tour: Dubai Marina, Atlantis and Burj Al Arab.
- "The skipper not only "drove"t boat well but had all the info Well worth it but go early to beat the heat" See review
- "I strongly recommend to anyone who wants to have fun on the water at a very affordable price." See review
- "just a bit of splash!If you want to see Dubai by sea then this is the trip for you." See review