- Dubai Creek dinner cruise on the luxury Rustar dhow floating restaurant
- Savor a delicious Emirati and international buffet dinner
- Enjoy colorful Emirati dance shows and live music as you dine
- Upgrade to include a shared or private hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Dubai Harbour Emaar Beachfront Palm View Marina, Berth CA-06 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dhowstar Floating Restaurant
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff