6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up and drop off by 4WD air-conditioned vehicle with English Safari Licensed Driver
50-Minutes Quad Bike Ride with Fuel & Helmet - Briefing with Experienced Instructor
Camel Ride, Camel Feeding, Sand Boarding & Sunset View Photo Stop
Arabic Coffee, Dates, Unlimited Cold Mineral Water & Soft Drinks
Henna painting for ladies “ Tattoo”, Tanura Show, Fire Show, Belly Dance and "Ladies Khaliji Dance"
Shisha pipe (Hubble bubble flavor) in the Shisha Area
Barbecue Buffet with vegetarian and non-vegetarian options
Entry/Admission – Bedouin Camp
Desert Dune Bashing
VIP Seats and Table Service (Optional)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop off at your selected hotel/residence
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- The duration is approximately 6 hours, including a quad bike tour of around 50 minutes.
- Participants must be over 10 years of age, and should have a basic knowledge of driving to participate in this activity. Under 10 years should be accompanied by an adult.
- The quad biking segment is solely the participant's responsibility. Any damage, injuries sustained or items lost during the quad tour are not covered by insurance and the company.
- All participants must sign an indemnity form before the tour.
- Entertainment activities:- During the holy month of Ramadan (23 April - 23 May 2020) you can watch Tanoura and Fire shows only in our desert camps (Bedouin Camp) as there will be some restrictions for Ladies Khaliji Dance. Other religious holidays as per UAE law i.e. 3rd April, 10 & 31st Aug, 9th Nov etc there will not be any entertainment activities in the camps as its strictly not permitted by UAE law.
- Arabian Heritage Tourism shall not be responsible for any kind of loss, accident, sickness or injury. It is advisable that the traveler should avail a travel health insurance as there can be chances of potential risks and hazards. Also, make sure they are mentally and physically able to participate.
- Please note that if your skin is sensitive to henna, it is advised not to do it.
- Pickup will be within 45 mins. prior your departure time. Please be ready at the hotel lobby on time.
- Kindly share your Whatsapp number for an easy communication during the pickup.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arabian Heritage Tourism L.L.C
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day ATV, Sandboard and Camel Ride Experience with Dinner?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day ATV, Sandboard and Camel Ride Experience with Dinner?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day ATV, Sandboard and Camel Ride Experience with Dinner?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day ATV, Sandboard and Camel Ride Experience with Dinner
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsDining ExperiencesNature and WildlifeMountain Bike ToursExtremeWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingDubai4WD Tours - SharjahSporting Events - SharjahDining Experiences - SharjahNature and Wildlife - SharjahMountain Bike Tours - SharjahExtreme - Sharjah4WD Tours - Umm Al QuwainSporting Events - Umm Al QuwainDining Experiences - Umm Al QuwainNature and Wildlife - Umm Al QuwainMountain Bike Tours - Umm Al QuwainExtreme - Umm Al Quwain4WD Tours - Ras Al KhaimahSporting Events - Ras Al KhaimahDining Experiences - Ras Al KhaimahNature and Wildlife - Ras Al KhaimahMountain Bike Tours - Ras Al KhaimahExtreme - Ras Al KhaimahCategory
Children's CityLa Perle By DragoneMall of the EmiratesJumeirah MosqueBedouin CampsBur Dubai VillageWild Wadi WaterparkWafi City MallDubai MarinaiFly DubaiMotiongate DubaiDubai Miracle GardenKidZania DubaiSheikh Mohammed Centre for Cultural Understanding (SMCCU)Dubai DolphinariumThe Green PlanetSheikh Saeed Al Maktoum's HouseHatta Heritage VillageGuru Nanak Darbar TempleDubai Gold Souk