- Guided tour of Abu Dhabi from Dubai
- Get local insight into Abu Dhabi from your guide
- See key Abu Dhabi sights in just one day
- All transportation included for easy transfers
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Complimentary Pickup is available from Dubai city hotels, apartments, and Cruise terminal Dubai ( Port Rashid ). Pickup from DXB Airport available from Holiday Inn Airport hotel. Pickup from Bab Al Shams, Al Maha resort, and Jebel Ali is available with an additional fee.
- Cruise Terminal 2, Port Rashid - Dubai, 77CJ+P2R - Port Rashid - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Mosques & Palace have very strict dress codes: women must wear long loose clothing, and ensure their arms and legs are fully covered. Women are also required to cover their heads at all times. For Mosque visit a long Abaya with scarf (long black dress attire) will be provided by the tour operator if needed which must be returned back; Men must not show above their knees and must cover their shoulders. Failure to do so will be a refused entry. The tour operator cannot provide any clothing for men
- Tattoos must be covered
- It is not possible to visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque during any Islamic festival.
- The duration of this tour will be between 8 and 9 hours depending on traffic
- It is not recommended to book this tour on Friday if you have a return flight on the same day, as the drop-off time is dependent on traffic and can not be guaranteed.
- Lunch not included - you will be given time for lunch at Marina Mall, Carrefour or Food court OR The full Corniche view restaurant (at your own expense). Restaurants will not be available during the month of Ramadan (23 April to 23 May 2020), it is recommended to carry some snacks with you.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- During any Presidential Events, Qasr Al Watan might shut down to the public without any previous announcements as it is a national palace.
- There is a shuttle bus service to the entrance from the main gate of the palace
- Guided tours are not allowed within the palace; your guide will narrate important information about the palace before the visit
- The pickup time will be from 8:00 AM to 8:45 AM. Please be ready at the hotel lobby by 8:00 AM. On Fridays, you will be picked up from 10:30 AM to 11:15 AM
- Kindly share your WhatsApp number for easy communication during the pickup
- As per the current update by Abu Dhabi, Green countries Tourists are permitted to travel to Abu Dhabi with a PCR test that must be taken 'from Dubai, valid for 48hrs (Mandatory).
- Plz, Download Al Hosn UAE App to verify your test. Red Counties kindly check the travel restrictions online. Please verify your country list online as per the latest update.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY OceanAir Travels
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The palace is quite a treat and worth going back for again and again!" See review
- "We recommend take this tour because it has Royal Palace visit (as I have looked, most of the tours don't have it) - Qasr Al Watan is so worth the visit!" See review
- "If you don't want the buffet you get dropped off at the marina mall for lunch of your choice." See review