Overnight Safari - Double Occupancy
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Lowest Price Guarantee
From $410.68 per group (up to 2)
up to 24 hours in advance
2 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Spend an unforgettable night in the desert on this overnight safari and enjoy ‘glamping’ beneath the desert stars. Explore the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve in a 4x4, watch the sunset over the sand dunes, ride a camel to your campsite, and tuck into a delicious barbecue dinner with wine. The next day, enjoy a delicious cooked breakfast, then set out on a morning wildlife safari through the reserve.
- Magnificent views as you watch the sunset over the dunes
- Luxury ‘glamping’ experience with dinner and breakfast at a desert camp
- Spot Arabian Oryx and Gazelle in the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and round-trip transfers from Dubai
Hotel pickup and drop off
Short camel ride
BBQ buffet dinner and hot breakfast
Soft drinks with unlimited adult house beverages (except during religious holidays)
Comfortably furnished tents with linen provided, along with permanent bathrooms and showers
Permanent bathrooms and showers are available at the campsite
Morning dune drive to spot the desert wildlife
Any items not mentioned
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please wait in the hotel lobby at least 10 mins prior to your stated pick up time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children are 6-11 years and adults are 12 years and above
- Our safari vehicles are long wheelbase off-road cars that are fitted with seat belts, roll cages and air-conditioning and are licensed to carry up to six passengers, excluding the driver. By law, all passengers must wear seat belts while the vehicle is in motion.
- There are special considerations for children travelling in our off-road vehicles. Guests under 2 years of age will not be allowed to participate in any activity involving a physical dune drive or other off-road safaris.
- For the safety of our younger passengers in the off-road vehicles special seating is required and must be requested and booked in advance, as below:
- Baby Seat (2-3 years and/or 65cm – 95cm) - Exclusive vehicle must booked in advance
- Child Booster Seat (4-5 years and/or 105cm – 125cm) - Exclusive vehicle must be booked if the child is 4 years old. If the child is 5 years then sharing vehicle is booked.
- Booster Cushion (above 5 years and/or under 135cms) - Sharing vehicle can be booked
- Our vehicles are equipped with telephones to provide a constant link with other vehicles in the party as well as with the safari base. Our safari guides are trained in first aid and carry first aid kits. Guides carry mobile phones and radios and vehicles are fitted with GPS.
- Seating is not pre-allocated. During safaris, seating for passengers within one 4x4 vehicle will be rotated.
- We recommend that all passengers read our Safety Card which is available with the driver/guide in the vehicle before proceeding on our tours.
- Our tours are conducted in more than one language and are usually multilingual, however our safaris are conducted in English.
- Our safaris involve off-road driving through rugged country - which adds to the excitement of the tour. However because of the adventurous nature and the rough terrain covered, you should not participate if your health or any pre-existing medical conditions (including heart ailments neck or back problems) may be adversely affected.
- We do accept expectant mothers and passengers with heart ailments neck or back problems but alternative arrangements need to be made in advance for certain segments of the excursions.
- Arabian Adventures supports the zero plastic initiative and single-use plastic is not used at our campsite. Instead glasses and water dispensers are available at the bar.
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A portion of your fee supports local conservation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Overnight Safari - Double Occupancy?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Overnight Safari - Double Occupancy?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Overnight Safari - Double Occupancy?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Overnight Safari - Double Occupancy?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
What is the maximum group size during Overnight Safari - Double Occupancy?
This activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by Overnight Safari - Double Occupancy.
See all safety measures taken by Overnight Safari - Double Occupancy.
Product code: 43369P83
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsOvernight ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisMulti-day ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingDubai4WD Tours - SharjahSporting Events - SharjahOvernight Tours - SharjahNature and Wildlife - SharjahSafaris - SharjahMulti-day Tours - SharjahExtreme - Sharjah4WD Tours - Umm Al QuwainSporting Events - Umm Al QuwainOvernight Tours - Umm Al QuwainNature and Wildlife - Umm Al QuwainSafaris - Umm Al QuwainMulti-day Tours - Umm Al QuwainExtreme - Umm Al Quwain4WD Tours - Ras Al KhaimahSporting Events - Ras Al KhaimahOvernight Tours - Ras Al KhaimahNature and Wildlife - Ras Al KhaimahSafaris - Ras Al KhaimahMulti-day Tours - Ras Al KhaimahExtreme - Ras Al KhaimahCategory
Chillout Ice LoungeDubai Spice SoukJumeirah Lake Towers (JLT)Palm JumeirahSouk Madinat JumeirahGlobal VillageJumeirah MosqueBollywood Parks DubaiMall of the EmiratesAquaventure WaterparkRustar Floating RestaurantMuseum of Illusions DubaiWild Wadi WaterparkPalm Islands & the WorldDubai Miracle GardenWafi City MallSheikh Saeed Al Maktoum's HouseChildren's CityWomen’s Museum at Bait Al BanatDubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo