- Spend a day away from Dubai and explore neighborhooding Oman
- Easily travel to Oman in an air-conditioned coach; passport required
- Use of snorkel equipment is provided; banana boat ride is also available
- Pickup and drop-off from centrally located Dubai hotels is included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up is available in the hotels / Apartments - Centrally located Hotels
Pick up time is between 7:00 am to 7:30 am depending on hotel locations.
*Pick up from JA Resort, Al Maha Resort, Lapita Hotel and Arabian Ranches are not applicable on sharing basis. Upgrade for PRIVATE transfer
*Pick up from Port Rashid Dubai is only applicable outside the port - Holiday Inn Express Jumeirah
*Pick up from Palm Jumeirah and Palm Islands are possible with extra charges.
Residents: - Advise to carry Original Passport or Original Emirates ID on
the day of Travel.
Tourists: - Advise to carry Original Passport on the day of Travel.
Booking may cancel on the day of the trip or tour timings and program might change due
to weather conditions, delays or force majeure without any prior notice.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Residents: - Advise to carry Original Passport or Original Emirates ID on the day of Travel. Tourists: - Advise to carry Original Passport on the day of Travel.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Tour is subject to favorable weather conditions, significant global events or force majeure. If canceled due to these reasons, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Top Ten Dubai Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Dibba Dhow Cruise with Buffet Lunch transfers from Dubai.