Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
By metro: travel to DMCC metro station -Exit 3 By Taxi: By taxi: ask for drop-off at Marina Mansion Once you get down in front of Marina Mansion. Please cross the road through pedestrian crossing and walk towards a ramp By Car: We do not Provide Parking. You can park at Marina Mall(3 hrs free).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All guest are required to bring valid ID by law. Non-Emirate nationals must bring their passport
- Life jackets are to be worn when the coast guard deems it necessary and during weather warnings
- Yacht Selection will vary depending on weather and capacity requirements.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Dress code: smart casual, no bikinis, no footwear to be worn on board
- Please note its a shared Tour
- Meeting point- By taxi: ask for drop-off at Marina Mansion Once you get down in front of Marina Mansion. Please cross the road through pedestrian crossing and walk towrds a ramp going down (next to the bridge), walk down the ramp and take left to see our meeting point.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please arrive 30 mins prior to departure and relax at our fully air conditioned free wifi lounge. Check in close 15 mins prior to departure.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY XCLUSIVE YACHTS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Booked on the same day no issues, was in the low season Would recommend this company." See review
- "A 2 hour cruise in our opinion worth the money paid through Viator." See review
- "Easy check in for tour Boat was nice but has seen better days Crew were very good Food was 6/10 Get there early if you want a decent seat" See review