4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Short on time in Dubai or just fancy ticking through the city’s highlights? If so, this half-day tour is perfect. Ride an ‘abra’ boat on Dubai Creek, explore the Gold and Spice Souks, and admire the Atlantis, the Palm and Souk Madinat Jumeirah. Air-conditioned transport and hotel pickup and drop-off included.
- Half-day Dubai city highlights tour
- See top Dubai sights including the Burj Al Arab, Jumeirah Mosque, and Atlantis, The Palm hotel
- Ride a wooden abra on Dubai Creek and explore Deira’s Gold Souk and Spice Souk
- Photo stop by the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building
- Learn about Dubai’s architecture and culture, and its growth from a port to top tourist destination
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle, with pickup and drop-off at most Dubai hotels
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
This classic half-day city tour is offered in multiple languages.
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up and drop off at most Dubai hotels or other preferred locations
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Professional, licensed guide
Abra water taxi fee
Cold mineral water
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pickup is available from Dubai city hotels, apartments, and Cruise terminal Dubai ( Port Rashid ). Pickup from Dubai Airport available from Holiday Inn Airport hotel. Pickup from Bab Al Shams, Al Maha resort, and Jebel Ali is available with an additional fee.
- Cruise Terminal 2, Port Rashid - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The tour duration will be between 4 and 5.5 hours, depending on traffic including the pickup and drop off
- This tour may be conducted in two different languages simultaneously
- This trip is not wheelchair accessible
- The pickup time will be from 8:00 AM to 8:45 AM. Make sure to be ready at the hotel lobby by 8:00 AM. On Fridays, you will be picked up from 14:00 PM to 14:45 PM
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Kindly share your WhatsApp number for easy communication during the pickup
- Some visits might be closed due the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY privatedubaitours.com
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Old and Modern Dubai City Tour with Blue Mosque?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Old and Modern Dubai City Tour with Blue Mosque?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Old and Modern Dubai City Tour with Blue Mosque?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Old and Modern Dubai City Tour with Blue Mosque?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Many other options are available so unless you particularly like seeing religious buildings, you may want to choose another." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Old and Modern Dubai City Tour with Blue Mosque
4 hours 5 minutes
2 hours 35 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursArchaeology ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingDubaiShore Excursions - SharjahBus Tours - SharjahCity Tours - SharjahArchaeology Tours - SharjahPorts of Call Tours - SharjahHistorical Tours - SharjahHalf-day Tours - SharjahShore Excursions - Umm Al QuwainBus Tours - Umm Al QuwainCity Tours - Umm Al QuwainArchaeology Tours - Umm Al QuwainPorts of Call Tours - Umm Al QuwainHistorical Tours - Umm Al QuwainHalf-day Tours - Umm Al QuwainShore Excursions - Ras Al KhaimahBus Tours - Ras Al KhaimahCity Tours - Ras Al KhaimahArchaeology Tours - Ras Al KhaimahPorts of Call Tours - Ras Al KhaimahHistorical Tours - Ras Al KhaimahHalf-day Tours - Ras Al KhaimahCategory
Sheikh Mohammed Centre for Cultural Understanding (SMCCU) Tours & TicketsSouk Madinat Jumeirah Tours & TicketsDubai Miracle Garden Tours & TicketsWonderland Tours & TicketsMercato Shopping Mall Tours & TicketsChillout Ice Lounge Tours & TicketsGlobal Village Tours & TicketsBur Dubai Village Tours & TicketsDubai Spice Souk Tours & TicketsLEGOLAND® Water Park Tours & TicketsBollywood Parks Dubai Tours & TicketsPalm Jumeirah Tours & TicketsRustar Floating Restaurant Tours & TicketsDubai Marina Tours & TicketsKidZania Dubai Tours & TicketsWild Wadi Waterpark Tours & TicketsThe Dubai Mall Tours & TicketsDubai Gold Souk Tours & TicketsThe Lost Chambers Aquarium Tours & TicketsWomen’s Museum at Bait Al Banat Tours & Tickets