1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
The perfect introduction for first-time visitors, this full-day tour ticks off all the highlights in glamour-filled Dubai. Learn about the city’s bygone history with stops at Dubai Museum, Heritage Village, and 9th-century Al Fahidi Fort, and cross famous Dubai Creek in a traditional abra, or water taxi. Tours include comfortable transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle and live onboard commentary from your guide.
- A full-day guided tour of Dubai, covering both traditional and modern sides to the city
- Trace over a thousand years of local history, from ancient ruins to sky-high skyscrapers
- Enjoy a scenic ride along the coast, and peeks at Jumeirah Mosque and Palm Island
- Listen to in-depth commentary from your private guide for in-the-know background on sites
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Transport by private vehicle (As per request)
National Park fees
Live commentary on board
Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Food and drinks
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointDubai Airport
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- Baby seat upon request
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Arabian Private Adventure Co LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Dubai City Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Dubai City Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Dubai City Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Dubai City Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Dubai City Tour
1 to 2 hours
2 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDubaiHistorical Tours - SharjahHistorical Tours - Umm Al QuwainHistorical Tours - Ras Al KhaimahCategory
Dubai Miracle GardenDubai Metro iFly DubaiSheikh Zayed RoadLEGOLAND® Water ParkWild Wadi WaterparkLEGOLAND® DubaiDubai Gold SoukChildren's CitySouk Madinat JumeirahDubai Marina MallLa Perle By DragoneSheikh Mohammed Centre for Cultural Understanding (SMCCU)Palm Islands & the WorldWonderlandDubai Cruise TerminalThe Dubai FountainWomen’s Museum at Bait Al BanatAquaventure WaterparkThe Lost Chambers Aquarium