Abu Dhabi Small Group City Tour from Dubai
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Lowest Price Guarantee
up to 24 hours in advance
8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
See the best of Abu Dhabi in just one day with this full-day city tour from Dubai. Along with your guide and a small group. you'll get to see highlights including the Heritage Village, the Sheikh Zayed Mosque, the Corniche, the Emirates Palace, and the sprawling Etihad Towers, with a stop at the air-conditioned Marina Mall where you can shop or grab a quick bite to eat.
- Experience many of the highlights of Abu Dhabi in just one day
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off are included
- Travel from Dubai in an air-conditioned vehicle
- A professional guide will lead the way
Pick up and drop off to your hotel/ selected location in Dubai
Clean and air-conditioned modern vehicle
Professional licensed tour guide of your selected language
Sheikh Zayed Mosque ( Photos Stop Condition will apply if it’s Closed Due COVID Situation)
Visit the Observation Deck of Etihad Towers
Cold mineral water
Qasr Al Watan Visit ( Replaced with Louvre Museum Visit if it’s Closed Due Situation)
If COVID test is required to Abu Dhabi it takes place at the border for 15-20Min to finish at 14$
Entry inside Emirates Palace (only pass over)
Lunch (at your own expense)
Guided tour inside the Qasr Al Watan Palace
Any extra services or expenses not mentioned above
Tipping (not mandatory)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pickup is available from Dubai city hotels, apartments, and Cruise terminal Dubai ( Port Rashid ). Pickup from Dubai Airport available from Holiday Inn Airport hotel. Pickup from Bab Al Shams, Al Maha resort, and Jebel Ali is available with an additional fee.
- Cruise Terminal 2, Port Rashid - Dubai, Dubai - Port Rashid - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tour guiding by professional tour guide Bilingual Languages.
- The pickup time will be from 8:00 AM to 8:45 AM. Please be ready at the hotel lobby by 8:00 AM. On Fridays, you will be picked up from 10:30 AM to 11:15 AM
- Lunch not included - you will be given time for lunch at Marina Mall, Carrefour or Food court OR The full Corniche view restaurant (at your own expense). Restaurants will not be available during the month of Ramadan (23 April to 23 May 2020), so it is recommended to carry some snacks with you.
- If COVID test is required to access Abu Dhabi it takes place at the border for 15-20Min to finish it with 14$
- On Fridays opens from 5:00 pm till 7:00 pm and will be closed some certain dates and announcement of these days mostly few days before only, also it is not possible to visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque during any Islamic festival.
- Mosques Dress Code. Mosques have very strict dress codes, when visiting; Women must wear long loose clothing, insure their arms and legs are fully covered. Women are also required to their heads at all times. However,company will provide long-local Abaya with scarf(long black dress-attire) if needed which must be retured back. Men must not show above their knees and cover their shoulders. Failure to do so will result in refused entry. Company does not provide any kind of clothes to men. Tattoos are to be covered.
- Qasr Al Watan Palace will be closed without notice during the official events of the UAE government. Under such circumstances, the Palace will be replaced with Qasr Al Hosn or Heritage Village (whichever available on that day)
- We recommend you to avoid booking this tour on a Friday if you have to catch a return flight on the same day. The drop off timing can fluctuate, depending on the traffic.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- From the main gate of the Palace, there is a shuttle bus service provided.
- Guided tours are not available inside the Palace. Your guide will narrate the significance and history of the palace before you enter its premises.
- ANNOUNCEMENT: As per the national government of Abu Dhabi Qasr Al Watan (PRESIDENTIAL PALACE) will be closed from 10th November until 16th November 2019
- Kindly share your WhatsApp number for easy communication during the pickup
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY DubaiPackages.com
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Abu Dhabi Small Group City Tour from Dubai?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Abu Dhabi Small Group City Tour from Dubai?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Abu Dhabi Small Group City Tour from Dubai?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Abu Dhabi Small Group City Tour from Dubai?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
What is the maximum group size during Abu Dhabi Small Group City Tour from Dubai?
This activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by Abu Dhabi Small Group City Tour from Dubai.
See all safety measures taken by Abu Dhabi Small Group City Tour from Dubai.
Product code: 88888P11
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursArchaeology ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingDubaiShore Excursions - SharjahBus Tours - SharjahCity Tours - SharjahArchaeology Tours - SharjahPorts of Call Tours - SharjahHistorical Tours - SharjahShore Excursions - Umm Al QuwainBus Tours - Umm Al QuwainCity Tours - Umm Al QuwainArchaeology Tours - Umm Al QuwainPorts of Call Tours - Umm Al QuwainHistorical Tours - Umm Al QuwainShore Excursions - Ras Al KhaimahBus Tours - Ras Al KhaimahCity Tours - Ras Al KhaimahArchaeology Tours - Ras Al KhaimahPorts of Call Tours - Ras Al KhaimahHistorical Tours - Ras Al KhaimahCategory
Bedouin CampsPalm JumeirahLEGOLAND® DubaiDubai Metro Wild Wadi WaterparkMall of the EmiratesThe Green PlanetMotiongate DubaiLa Perle By DragoneDubai Marina MallDubai DolphinariumThe Lost Chambers AquariumChildren's CitySheikh Mohammed Centre for Cultural Understanding (SMCCU)Palm Islands & the WorldJumeirah MosqueHatta Heritage VillageThe Dubai MallDubai MarinaDubai Parks and Resorts