- Full-day Abu Dhabi sightseeing tour and Ferrari World visit from Dubai
- Admire the highlights of the UAE capital with a guide
- Visit the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Heritage Village, and Abu Dhabi Museum
- See the Dates Market and Corniche, and stop for photos by the Emirates Palace and Presidential Palace
- Free time to enjoy the motor-themed coasters, rides, and amusements of Ferrari World
- Includes entrance ticket to Ferrari World
- Family-friendly tour with air-conditioned coach transport, professional guide, and Dubai hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick from Hotels and Dubai Port. Drop off to original pick up point
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Contact your local tour operator atleast 24hrs for the exact pick up timing.
Please be advised to check your e-mail or whatsapp for pick up timing updates.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress Code: MODEST CLOTHING- All the visitors must wear proper clothing, this includes covering up to feet and wrists. Loose long trousers, long skirts, and long sleeves that reach to ankle/wrist are acceptable. Women must cover their head with a scarf. Shorts, tight clothing, and transparent clothing are not acceptable. Men must cover themselves with shirt and full pants. No shorts allowed. No transparent clothing
- Visitors must be dressed appropriately on arrival; if not, entry will be denied.
- Guests are prohibited from bringing food and drinks into the Park.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18 years and holding a General Admission Ticket.
- Admission to the Park is at the guest’s sole risk. The Park Parties accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or damage sustained within the park except for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Park Parties or their employees.
- Ferrari World Abu Dhabi reserves the right to deny admission or remove a guest(s) from the Park for any reason, including non compliance with the Park terms & conditions.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Conditions ( COVID Protocols ) : Wear mask at all times
- 1) Vaccination Card
- 2) Mandatory Negative PCR Within 48 hours
- 3) Carry original Emirates ID or Passport to cross Abu Dhabi borders.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Top Ten Dubai Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff