- 6-hour old Dubai sightseeing tour and Burj Khalifa visit, with air-conditioned transport
- Step back in time at the old Al Bastakiya quarter and Dubai Museum
- Cross Dubai Creek on an ‘abra’ boat and explore Deira’s Spice and Gold Souks
- Visit beautiful Jumeirah Mosque and stop for photos of the iconic Burj Al Arab
- Visit the Burj Khalifa and experience the awesome views from ‘At the Top’ on the 124th floor
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people for more personalized attention from a guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Tour Start time: 09.00 hrs.
Pickup: We pickup all the guests from their hotel between 30 - 60 minutes before the tour start time.
Drop off: Emirates mall or Dubai mall or Burjuman centre or deira city centre.
- Dubai Airport, Dubai United Arab Emirates
- Dubai Port
What To Expect
As you travel, hear from your guide how Dubai began life as a humble fishing village before a 20th-century oil boom saw it grow into one of the world’s most dynamic cities.
Explore its roots with a visit to Al Bastakiya, the city’s oldest quarter. See the mud-built wind towers along the narrow lanes, and then chart more of Dubai’s history at the Dubai Museum, housed inside the 18th-century Al Fahidi fort. Stroll around the historical artifacts and trace the city’s lightning-speed development through the interesting scale models, photos and multimedia displays.
Having explored here, take a scenic abra ride across Dubai Creek to Deira’s souks. Absorb the exotic aromas and colors of the Spice Souk and then dive into the Gold Souk, a maze of glittering gold, silver and jewelry outlets.
If you wish, buy a souvenir from the souk (own expense), and then continue to Jumeirah Mosque, one of Dubai’s must-sees. Admire the gleaming domes and minarets of this magnificent modern mosque, and learn how its design echoes the medieval Fatimid style.
Stop for photos of the sail-shaped Burj Al-Arab hotel, and make your way into Dubai Mall to head up the Burj Khalifa, the world’s highest tower.
Ride a high-speed elevator to the ‘At the Top’ observatory on the 124th floor, and marvel at the incredible, bird’s-eye views. Walk around the full-height glass walls to fully appreciate the panoramas before descending back to ground level.
Your tour then concludes with a drop off in Emirates Mall.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- CANCELLATION: Cancel Free of charge Up-to 72 hours from date of service local time, after that full charge.
- CHILDREN POLICY : Discount 30% up to 11.99 years
- DURATION : approximately 9 hours
- Important info:**The stop at the Jumairah Mosque does not include a guided entrance of the Mosque , but should guests want to enter , the Mosque is only open on Saturdays, Sundays, Tuesdays and & Thursdays from 08h45 till 09h45 AM only. On Mondays & Wednesdays from 09h00 to 10h00 AM and from 10h15 to 11h15 AM.The mosque is closed on Fridays.Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered.Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers.** Our tour operates every day including Friday , but on Friday the National Museum of Dubai is closed in the morning ,and guests will not be able to visit it .( no refund will be given for that )
- LANGUAGES: Live Guide in English and, Audio guiding in SPANISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, ITALIAN ,PORTUGUESE, ENGLISH, CHINESE, JAPANESE, RUSSIAN & KOREAN
- TOUR DEPARTURE TIME: Tour Starts @ 09:00hrs.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line UAE & OMAN
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Dubai full day tour with Entry ticket to Burj Khalifa at the Top.
- "Some of the stops were too long for taking photos and the visit to a carpet/wall hanging shop was unnecessary." See review