4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Dubai is a melting pot of traditional and modern Indian, Asian, and Middle Eastern culinary influences. This small-group walking tour takes you into the city’s oldest districts to discover and taste the foods that make it tick. Stop at food carts for Indian snacks, explore atmospheric souks, and sample Lebanese fare at a restaurant busy with locals as your guide unravels the intricacies and history of the dishes served up. Food tastings and drinks included.
- Street food walking tour in Dubai
- Explore old Dubai to discover the Indian and Arabic foods loved by locals
- Absorb the atmosphere and try Indian snacks such as samosas (fried savory pastries)
- Visit souks and taste flame-grilled goodies at a Lebanese restaurant
- Learn about the culinary influences behind Dubai’s street food
- Drinks and food tastings, including vegetarian options; plus hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour for a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Professional Licensed Tour Guide .
Food tasting in 3 different locations
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up from any of the Dubai Hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- All required protective equipment is provided ( masks and hand sanitizer .)
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- All customer touch-points are frequently cleaned during the tour .
- Social distancing is maintained in vehicles .
- To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited.
- Private Tour Guaranteed . and hygiene is a priority.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Travtur Tourism L.L.C
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Dubai Street Food Tour .?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Dubai Street Food Tour .?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Dubai Street Food Tour .?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Dubai Street Food Tour .?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursFood ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDubai4WD Tours - SharjahFood Tours - SharjahSporting Events - SharjahBus Tours - SharjahExtreme - SharjahStreet Food Tours - SharjahHalf-day Tours - Sharjah4WD Tours - Umm Al QuwainFood Tours - Umm Al QuwainSporting Events - Umm Al QuwainBus Tours - Umm Al QuwainExtreme - Umm Al QuwainStreet Food Tours - Umm Al QuwainHalf-day Tours - Umm Al Quwain4WD Tours - Ras Al KhaimahFood Tours - Ras Al KhaimahSporting Events - Ras Al KhaimahBus Tours - Ras Al KhaimahExtreme - Ras Al KhaimahStreet Food Tours - Ras Al KhaimahHalf-day Tours - Ras Al KhaimahCategory
Dubai Metro Motiongate DubaiDubai Marina MallBurJumanDubai Miracle GardenHatta Heritage VillageChildren's CityDubai Parks and ResortsBur Dubai VillageDubai Gold SoukiFly DubaiThe Green PlanetWomen’s Museum at Bait Al BanatGuru Nanak Darbar TempleDubai Cruise TerminalDubai MuseumRustar Floating RestaurantSheikh Saeed Al Maktoum's HouseThe Dubai MallAquaventure Waterpark