6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Our safari guide will collect you from your hotel in a 4-wheel drive vehicle
In the desert, ride across the dunes in the latest off-road 30 Minutes Quad Bike
Follow your guide along the natural trail of the dunes
Driving and safety instructions are provided
All Quad Bikes are 4-wheel drive and fully automatic; and off-road suspension
Exciting sunset photo opportunities in the desert
Try a camel ride and sand-boarding
Watch a belly dancing performance, tanura dance and fire show
Barbecue and Buffet Dinner
Enjoy unlimited water and soft drinks
Dune Bashing By 4x4 Vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up & Drop-off Included from anywhere in Dubai.
- Port Rashid Dubai
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY RAH Tourism
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dubai Red Dunes Safari by Quad Bike, Sand boarding, Camel Ride & BBQ Dinner?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Dubai Red Dunes Safari by Quad Bike, Sand boarding, Camel Ride & BBQ Dinner?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Dubai Red Dunes Safari by Quad Bike, Sand boarding, Camel Ride & BBQ Dinner?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dubai Red Dunes Safari by Quad Bike, Sand boarding, Camel Ride & BBQ Dinner?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Dubai Red Dunes Safari by Quad Bike, Sand boarding, Camel Ride & BBQ Dinner
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremePorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingDubaiShore Excursions - Sharjah4WD Tours - SharjahSporting Events - SharjahNature and Wildlife - SharjahExtreme - SharjahPorts of Call Tours - SharjahShore Excursions - Umm Al Quwain4WD Tours - Umm Al QuwainSporting Events - Umm Al QuwainNature and Wildlife - Umm Al QuwainExtreme - Umm Al QuwainPorts of Call Tours - Umm Al QuwainShore Excursions - Ras Al Khaimah4WD Tours - Ras Al KhaimahSporting Events - Ras Al KhaimahNature and Wildlife - Ras Al KhaimahExtreme - Ras Al KhaimahPorts of Call Tours - Ras Al KhaimahCategory
Wild Wadi WaterparkPalm JumeirahSheikh Saeed Al Maktoum's HouseHatta Heritage VillageJumeirah Lake Towers (JLT)Dubai Metro Sheikh Zayed RoadLa Perle By DragoneBurJumanBedouin CampsThe Green PlanetBollywood Parks DubaiMercato Shopping MallDubai DolphinariumDubai Parks and ResortsSheikh Mohammed Centre for Cultural Understanding (SMCCU)Dubai Cruise TerminalChillout Ice LoungeDubai MarinaWomen’s Museum at Bait Al Banat