Are you interested in?
Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve (DDCR) Tours
158 Tours & Activities
1830 Tours & Activities
2405 Tours & Activities
6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Spend an unforgettable evening in the Dubai Desert on this evening safari. Set out on a thrilling dune-bashing excursion through the dunes, watch the sunset over the desert, then visit a traditional Emirati Bedouin camp. Immerse yourself in local traditions as you enjoy a short camel ride through the desert, smoke a shisha, or receive a henna tattoo. End the night with a delicious BBQ dinner accompanied by Tanura and belly dancing shows.
- Spectacular views as you drive through the dunes and watch the sunset
- Fun activities including camel ride and a falcon demonstration
- BBQ dinner and traditional entertainment at Bedouin desert camp
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Dubai hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation by 4WD Air-Conditioned Land Cruiser
Professional Safari Driver / Guide
Hotel pick up and drop off
Dune Bashing (30-40 mins)
Sand Boarding , Henna Painting ,A short Camel Ride (can be repeated)
Shisha smoking (free in the shisha Area Only)
Photograph in local costume
Buffet BBQ Dinner (veg and non-veg) self service
Belly Dance , Tanoura Dance , Fire Show
Unlimited soft drinks / water / coffee / tea
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Photography with Falcon (on additional Charges)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Tentative Pick up time is from 14:00 to 15:00 Hrs ,we pick up all locations in Dubai,
This tour is on sharing basis.
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat.
• For any upgrade like private transfers and VIP service, call the service provider in advance.
• Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
• Not recommended for pregnant women
• During the Holy Month of Ramadan or Dry Days, NO Entertainment & Alcohol Drinks as per Government guidelines.
10/31/2019 - 8/21/2026
|Monday - Sunday:||02:00 PM - 02:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY ADT Tourism
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dubai Red Dunes Safari, Camel ride, Fire Show, BBQ Dinner?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Dubai Red Dunes Safari, Camel ride, Fire Show, BBQ Dinner?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Dubai Red Dunes Safari, Camel ride, Fire Show, BBQ Dinner?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dubai Red Dunes Safari, Camel ride, Fire Show, BBQ Dinner?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 213074P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAbu DhabiDubai4WD Tours - SharjahSporting Events - SharjahNature and Wildlife - SharjahSafaris - SharjahExtreme - SharjahHalf-day Tours - Sharjah4WD Tours - Umm Al QuwainSporting Events - Umm Al QuwainNature and Wildlife - Umm Al QuwainSafaris - Umm Al QuwainExtreme - Umm Al QuwainHalf-day Tours - Umm Al Quwain4WD Tours - Ras Al KhaimahSporting Events - Ras Al KhaimahNature and Wildlife - Ras Al KhaimahSafaris - Ras Al KhaimahExtreme - Ras Al KhaimahHalf-day Tours - Ras Al KhaimahCategory
Dubai Aquarium & Underwater ZooLa Perle By DragoneAquaventure WaterparkDubai Metro IMG Worlds of AdventureJumeirah Lake Towers (JLT)Wafi City MallBedouin CampsDubai MarinaPalm Islands & the WorldThe Green PlanetDubai Gold SoukGlobal VillageThe Dubai FountainMercato Shopping MallHatta Heritage VillageBur Dubai VillageThe Dubai MallSheikh Zayed RoadThe Lost Chambers Aquarium